What did you do to your GN/TR today?

I got my boxed stock LCAs and ATR swaybar painted up the other day. Used a nice semi-flat black so they wont be too noticable under the car. It was sooo nice outside the past two days. :D

Sorry for the poor pic quality.

Here's a pic of my LCAs my good buddy J Banning boxed up for me. We even put new rubber bushings in them too. They'll do nicely for the time being.

HPIM1283.jpg

And here is a pic of a clear Delaware sky on a beautiful spring day!:cool:

HPIM1284.jpg

Hopefully I'll be installing them this Sunday morning along with PowerLogger that I just got from Mike @FTSS.

Removed a 21 year old headliner.

Hint from your buddy Notacarlo....pull the fuse for the dome light before removing headliner....this is so you do not burn a small bald spot on the top of your head when you touch the open leads.

Oh yeah, it's STICKY worthy.

New Radiator and other items

Sunday installed a f-body radiator and a new Summit combo oil/tranny cooler, a new AutoMeter Carbon-fiber boost gauge that goes to 30:eek: and a new Racetronic hotwire combo ground kit.. now I need to work some extra overtime hours so I can get a HRparts anti- swaybar

Removed a 21 year old headliner.

Hint from your buddy Notacarlo....pull the fuse for the dome light before removing headliner....this is so you do not burn a small bald spot on the top of your head when you touch the open leads.

Oh yeah, it's STICKY worthy.

LOL
Had to make me laugh didn't ya Dan!

I replaced my headliner, carpet, front seats, dash top, center console, shifter handle, and polished the door sills this past weekend.
No burnt head though!

Todd, with your level of professionalism it does not surprise me that you made it through that unscathed.

I'm starting to pull the interior apart so I can do the total Oprah makeover.

Got a neat little set of dents in the ROOF of the car. Let's just say there are two whooptie-doo's between Louisiana and Mississippi that are not enclosed trailer friendly. Even though I tied the car at the wheels AND frame it still managed to jump 3" and tag the light fixture that runs across the ceiling.

Didnt do anything today but tomorrow i will get a case of high life and start running the rear brake lines and fuel lines.......after i'm about 10 deep i will sit in the drives seat and make spooling and blow-off sounds for about 20 minutes, then realize this car will never run and cry myself to sleep:frown: .......................at least i'll be loaded by then:D

-Ordered 4 brand new tires to mount on a set of GNX style wheels...255-50-16's for the rear and 245-50-16's for the front...should look nice!...Can't wait to receive them!

Claude.:)

P,S: Should go to a local car gathering tomorrow evening...

Working on installing a new set of headers we will be selling soon. Put in a new set of HR motor mounts while everything was out. Sure makes it a lot easier.:biggrin:

Next is a new braided oil feed line for the turbo that will incorporate an inline oil filter for the turbo.

Installing an alcohol injection kit....in the pics I was working on routing the wiring up to the fire wall....

alkycontrol008.jpg

alkycontrol004.jpg

alkycontrol005.jpg

New Headers and oil feed line

Working on installing a new set of headers we will be selling soon. Put in a new set of HR motor mounts while everything was out. Sure makes it a lot easier.:biggrin:

Next is a new braided oil feed line for the turbo that will incorporate an inline oil filter for the turbo.

Pics of both items please...headers and oil feed-line with inline filter. What do you think approx. cost on oil feed combo will be? TIA

Cat's out of the bag now!:biggrin:

I installed my boxed stock LCAs and ATR bar this morning. Man, what a PITA that was. When I removed the LCAs, it seemed the axle shifted and moved out of position. I did this on a lift and used a pole jack as well. Took us a while to do the drivers side, it seemed we had to be the metal where the shock mount is three different way simultaniously to get the bolt to go in...:mad: Took a while and both arms got in with new hardware. I had the swaybar installed in less than 5 minutes... Car handles much better now, with the 36mm bar up front and the ATR in back. Nice and tight now.

Next I gotta pull off my aluminum IC shroud and get it fixed. Pulled up too close in a parking space yesterday so its FUBAR now... And I gotta put my linelock in as well. And today I find out my catback is rubbing the driveshaft in two spots... Probably tweaked it when I installed the THDP...

I washed it, vacuumed it out, armor alled it and cleaned the glass. Then......I DROVE IT!!!! Bare metal roof and all! I am still not done with the t-top repair and weatherstripping but I took it for a spin anyway. I am glad my wife suggested it:D She even wanted to drive:eek: Reverse manual valvebody th-400 and pro-stick shifter! I am glad we went for a spin because I was getting disgusted with it and had been thinking of selling. I've come too far with it to let it go for pennies on the dollar now! Carpet, seats, paint on the roof, and relashing the rockers is next. Now i just need to find that money tree:biggrin:

oil change, swap to nitto DR 275/60/15 and roll the fenders because 1 tire ripped my molding off.

05182008409.jpg

05172008405.jpg

oil change, swap to nitto DR 275/60/15 and roll the fenders because 1 tire ripped my molding off.

05182008409.jpg

05172008405.jpg

That sucks about the moulding. I have the same size on my car and one of them has a couple of cuts in it but I took care of the problem area and still have the moulding.

GN02.jpg

One back spacer is all I needed.

Oh yeah, for me, I should be able to post pictures of my new motor in a couple of days. I cant wait! :D