What can i take off these cars.

smoove mood

Oh Baby I Like It Raw
I went the the junk yard today to look for some seats and thought these cars might be of some use for some other parts but i just don't what i will be able to take from them. I would like to get a posi unit out of one of these let me know if i could and if they're other parts that i could snag.

03 Pontiac GTP Super Charged
99 Buick Regal
89 Chevy Camaro
87 Chevy Camaro
Berlinetta ???
98 Pontiac Firebird
00 Chevy Camro ss
04 Monte Carlo
79 Riviera S Type

here in Kilifornia, its getting scary at the yards. There are mostly mid 90's cars, or old POS's that have nothing of value to us guys anymore... there will be a time that ALL there is is 90's cars there, and people wonder why aluminum drums, core supports, and other rare parts are so expensive! I dont know what you can get out of those cars, just wanted to vent:D

here in Kilifornia, its getting scary at the yards. There are mostly mid 90's cars, or old POS's that have nothing of value to us guys anymore... there will be a time that ALL there is is 90's cars there, and people wonder why aluminum drums, core supports, and other rare parts are so expensive! I dont know what you can get out of those cars, just wanted to vent:D

its already like that here in tucson, every yard i go to here has had the same stuff sitting there for years, they dont seem to get anything thats "old" in at all. just sucks

buickbert

yeah, that is why prices are what they are on aluminum core supports and bumper supports. People who dont go to yards, dont see this problem. That is why they all complain, but soon these rare items will be depleted, and even rarer!!! So get what you can while its available.....

parts

Its not only the rarity of these parts but its also the people that horde them and dont let them out into the market for people that need them.Their the people that say "I may need that someday" just to die with them and they end up getting thrown away,seen it first hand,sad.