What are you guys using to monitor Fuel Pressure?

Are you at liberty to post up part numbers or a link? I'm unfamiliar with what you're speaking of.

http://www.spatechnique.com/product_pages/productdetails.cfm?id=381

You can cruise around their site. Expensive, but high quality and extremely accurate. I get 6 readings out of 3 gauges (lol - I can do math). SyTy's have no tolerance for anything wrong in a tune. They like to blow up. Keeping a close eye on things makes me more comfortable. There will be a full set in the gn this summer when the car is out.

I have an Autometer 100 psi electric fuel psi gauge that sits in my A-pillar, and the sensor is on the end of the fuel rail where the test port is.

Attachments

• Gauge Pod 3-1-11 007.jpg
    Gauge Pod 3-1-11 007.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 185
  • a1 012.jpg
    a1 012.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 182
"Turbo-T" said:
I have an Autometer 100 psi electric fuel psi gauge that sits in my A-pillar, and the sensor is on the end of the fuel rail where the test port is.

I just bought one of these gauges. Where did u get that fuel rail adaptor?

"Turbo-T" said:

Hey there. Where did you get that fitting for your transducer? Looks better than mine. Also what brand of sensor is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

http://www.spatechnique.com/product_pages/productdetails.cfm?id=381

You can cruise around their site. Expensive, but high quality and extremely accurate. I get 6 readings out of 3 gauges (lol - I can do math). SyTy's have no tolerance for anything wrong in a tune. They like to blow up. Keeping a close eye on things makes me more comfortable. There will be a full set in the gn this summer when the car is out.
Would be better if they were analog. Then as long as the needles were headed in the right direction you know you're probably good. But the needles would have to be pretty small I guess to fit in the guage.

ikle said:
X2 I have Julio's transducer kit wired to a PowerLogger to log fuel pressure during a run. Awesome kit and very easy to install.

Same here! Works great, and it was easy to install!

Julio's transducer, FAST Dash Datalogger and XFI. Can watch and datalog fuel pressure at anytime.