What American Racing Wheels are these?

wish98was87

Can someone identify and let me know what American Racing wheels these are? I couldnt find them on the site. Would you know how old they are and what they mite cost? THanks!

-Rich

ar.jpg

Ones that should never be seen on ur car. They look like Aero's. I think they run about $160 each if that's what they are.

Sorry, I have no comedy relief...

OK, Maaybe a little,,, Is that a Flaming Vagina as yer new Avatar Brett?? ;)

Those would be the FWD version of the TQ-2 's. Not a fan of em on the Nissan, but they actually look quite good on an early 00's Taurus. Actually, I'm not a fan of em in the RWD style either. Just don't dig the bent spoke, although they make em in sizes to 19" I think. You see the RWD's on alotta musclecars these days.
The straight point spoke TQ-1's are similar, trad, and can be found in a huge variety of depths and offsets at the swap's. Those only came in 14's n 15's tho, unless you go for the REALLY pricey 16's they ran on the backs of some 60's -- early 70's drag cars;) They look good on TR's too!:D And there were a number of diff mfg's. I've got Kelsey's, Monkey Ward's, ET's and Fenton's in the style too.

I've always wondered what the TQ-10's or the ET knock-off's would look like on a TR!:cool: