What a joke

Lucky Motors? What a pathetic looking joint, 3 whole cars in the showroom. Why take 40 pics but not wash or vacuum the car:confused: What a Maroon:tongue:

Alan

I wonder what swamp that car was pulled out from?

That Ralph Lauren towel/ seat cover suits that car perfectly:confused:

GN in the back of pic 3 must be 100K then :rolleyes:

oops, bottom of the page that one is only 8K :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just barfed in my mouth a little:(....is that a mouse carcass sitting on the vacuum line next to the accumulator ball?

I went to see that car in person. It is exactly as you see it in the pictures. According to the sales person, the car sat outside near a tree for an extended period of time. The car was located in Minnesota and brought to Oaklawn, Illinois by another used car dealer-Titan Auto Sales.

The car seems to have its original paint as almost the entire car is checked. The body panels were all very straight excluding the surface rust and hail damage on the hood, roof and trunk:rolleyes:.

The car started well and idled smoothly without any smoking. As we talked, I tried to get him to tell me how much he paid for the car. I went so far as to tell him that if he got more than $5K, I'd be shocked. He said he bought the car for more than that and I replied, "You paid too much."

He did tell me that he was going to wash the car and put it up on eBay for $20K. Well, that's the washed and polished product you see in the pictures.

Apparently realizing that he likely paid too much, he dumped it off to Lucky Motors and I'm guessing they seem to think that a Grand National in that condition with 28k miles is still worth $20K:rolleyes:

I'd consider giving them $3500 and making a nice daily driver out it. In time, I imagine Lucky Motors will see the real value of the car and stop dreaming.

looks to me someone drove the **** outa that car, then put a new dash cluster with 28k on it.

Wo, she's beautiful. LOL! :biggrin:

If that car only has 28,000 on it, I'm a blond bombshell with a set of double d's. :tongue: