What A Hell Of A Job Done On My Engine! Thanks Sod!

Gerald

I have several cars and I am sure I will buy more but there is nothing more important than a good engine, trans and good communcation with your mechanic. Even though there are some great MECHANICS here in the OC /LA area like Lou in Lake Forest and Earl in long Beach I went with to Sod build me a NEW Solid HARD Engine that I am sure will last a LONG time. This is a shout out to Sod Begosian at High Tech Performance..Since you built me a strong engine..PLEASE Hook up my 1983 Hurst/Olds Cutlass 442 that you have right now Sod..take care!

I have several cars and I am sure I will buy more but there is nothing more important than a good engine, trans and good communcation with your mechanic. Even though there are some great MECHANICS here in the OC /LA area like Lou in Lake Forest and Earl in long Beach I went with to Sod build me a NEW Solid HARD Engine that I am sure will last a LONG time. This is a shout out to Sod Begosian at High Tech Performance..Since you built me a strong engine..PLEASE Hook up my 1983 Hurst/Olds Cutlass 442 that you have right now Sod..take care!
Congratulations Gerald! Sods a great guy to deal with.I'm relieved that your in such good hands & I'm sure Earl will feel the same way when he hears the good news.Now niether one of us has to worry about your best interests anymore. Good luck with your new mechanic. Your ex Lou

Congratulations Gerald! Sods a great guy to deal with.I'm relieved that your in such good hands & I'm sure Earl will feel the same way when he hears the good news.Now niether one of us has to worry about your best interests anymore. Good luck with your new mechanic. Your ex Lou

Lou, do u soon upset...? I wanted you to do it but you only at the time had a all stock engine and you stated that you are about to have surgery. I will still use your services and earls...we are men..I got a real good deal on the eingine part that is all.