westside500 no refund recd

BOOSTEDGNs

Its been months and months now I have never recd a refund for a turbo exhuast housing that I sent a money order out for $75 which I was told was cashed at the time and that the exhaust housing was sold to someone other than me the one who's money order was cashed.
Money was allegedly sent but was never rec'd pm'd this character several times and was told he would look into it and ignored all attempts Ive made with this character to solve this bs and petty theft since then.

if your reading this hope it was worth this post as I mentioned to you if you would have sent me something stating that you even mailed anything out I wouldve wrote this off and called it a day.since you chose to ignore my attempt to come to resolution I have to warn others of your dishonest dealing with me. hope you made good use of it j off.

Alan

Its been months and months now I have never recd a refund for a turbo exhuast housing that I sent a money order out for $75 which I was told was cashed at the time and that the exhaust housing was sold to someone other than me the one who's money order was cashed.
Money was allegedly sent but was never rec'd pm'd this character several times and was told he would look into it and ignored all attempts Ive made with this character to solve this bs and petty theft since then.

if your reading this hope it was worth this post as I mentioned to you if you would have sent me something stating that you even mailed anything out I wouldve wrote this off and called it a day.since you chose to ignore my attempt to come to resolution I have to warn others of your dishonest dealing with me. hope you made good use of it j off.

Alan

Alan.. do what you have to do.. I told you I sent you the $75 cash in the mail... I dont have any proof no... I have looked for it but nothing.. I don't need to STEAL $75 from you or anybody. Okay now Im a character? And a Jerk off now? ummm okay Mr. HOO... I have told you a bunch of times I did.. so you want me to send you another $75 on top of the $75 I did send? It was my fault for sending it cash.. yes it was.. But I did SEND it! Why are you calling me names and you don't even know who I am? I have read over some of your posts on other boards and you have done this before to other members, bash them, belittle them and say they ''ALL RIPPED ME OFF" Alan I don't know how they do things in New York, but In Texas you better be damn sure you know for a fact that somebody ripped you off before you start bashing thier name on a PUBLIC forum... I will not respond to this anymore.. If you have a problem with me.. pm me and we can resolve this like men. Alan you have a great day.

Warren Moore

Waren I apologise for the name calling just pissed off about not getting my refund and not getting a response to my pm's, thats all,
as for the other person that ripped me off for $400 plus that was resolved by thankfully to my credit card when other party refused to come through with goods paid for after numerous attempts and not refunded by party himself.
Anyhow as agreed I will update this feedback Im not sure how they do it in Texas but in New York when someone doesnt get refunded its called robbery.point blank and usually with a gun/knife/ ice pick etc.

Alan

$75 cash in the mail? Wow that was a nice gift to someone.:rolleyes:

Alan

This right here is enough for me never to deal with this guy. If he would of sent you a refund he would have responded to you long before this post. Now he claims he sent cash....like you didn't see that coming.....:rolleyes:

Why would anyone in their right mind send cash in the mail to someone they don't really know....expecially for a refund on a transaction gone bad? I feel sorry for the guy if he did actually send the money, but since there is no proof it was actually ever sent I think a refund should still be due.

I have sold three times on this board (four if you include my car) and all of the sales went without a hitch. I do use paypal so both sides can be protected from this kind of nonsense. Even a check is better than cash....you get the check back eventually which proves payment was received. Oh well, some lessons get learned the hard way.

still no refund

Originally Posted by BOOSTEDGNs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside500
Alan.. I see you had to do what you thought was right.. but you are attempting to ruin my name.... hell with it... is this your right address? I will send another $75 Money order this time.. here it is..

150-38 UNION TPKE APT 10A
FLUSHING, NY 11367

That is the address I sent it too.. tell me if that's right..

Warren

Warren
Im a easy to deal with guy I told you in many pm's that I never rec'd anything.fm you all you had to do was simply show me a receipt and that would have solved it for me.yes that is my address and I will change the post when I rec refund.

Alan

Alan.. fair enough.... It shall be done.

Warren

85 Mustang "The Duece" 302 (stock block) with a little hit Potato chip with slicks on it

Warren "Big Dub"

still no refund this was sent via pm on Jan 8,07

Alan

This westside freak is a big BS'er from what i see. $75.00 cash in the mail. :rolleyes: Packages left at terminals for weeks:rolleyes: on and on..... what's gonna be his next excuse. Good to know everybody now knows his scams.

I'm still waiting for a money order for the last 3+ weeks for a crank I set aside for him. Time to put it back up for sale. I assumed, since he asked for my address and told me that he would send a money order that it was a go.

Tyson

I'm still waiting for a money order for the last 3+ weeks for a crank I set aside for him. Time to put it back up for sale. I assumed, since he asked for my address and told me that he would send a money order that it was a go. Tyson
----------------------------
Might want to hide that crank.

Sorry to hear your losses.

Nextime I would pay through paypal or credit card. You can dispute the charge and get most of your money back.

I think if you got a bank money order or a certified check you can make a stop payment.

He has tried registering another username here and on T6P Im sure in an attempt to browse the board without anyone knowing it was him. I'll be banning both of them and keeping an eye out for future multiple personality disorders.

He has tried registering another username here and on T6P Im sure in an attempt to browse the board without anyone knowing it was him. I'll be banning both of them and keeping an eye out for future multiple personality disorders.

Jay I am not afraid of you or anyone.. try again.. ban the name... Jay have no clue what is going on and are assuming the worst.. because every other goon is jumping to conclusions. Like I said , don't threathen me.. ban the name.. Do you think I give a ****?

Try what again? I already did ban the user accounts. Don't keep registering accounts here.. I dont care what your reason is.