Westrn Pa Summer meets!!!!

- So the image in your sig is your logo?
1st - What kind of decals are you making?
- it will probably work for a decal, just need to knock the value back on the city a little, so the type looks more vibrant.
- I will get you some quotes on decals when you tell me exactly the size of the decal extra.

As for a t-shirt, it would need to be redrawn.

Mydesign.jpg

this design mitch, single color for decal also shirts as well single color. Gray shirts with black or Black shirts with Gray. Possibly Blue shirts with white :)

let me know what we got to do to do these

Quik - I will probably have time next week to do a slight redraw in this and get you some quotes on pricing. I am going to be out of town most of this week or have other projects going on. How many of each do you want?

Boosted and Quik - I am private messaging over my e-mail so we can communicate better that way. Quik send me over your e-mail addy too.

Also I think I found a connection here in lawrenceville that I can get some 4 color shirts done if need be.

Jason if you are in town Weds or Thursday, give me a ring. I will give you your brothers nutrition bars and your shirt.

Show this Saturday (September 17th) in Harrison City

Gents,

I know it may be a haul for ya but Penn Township (Harrison City) is having their Fall Festival this weekend. They are having a car show on Saturday starting @ noon. Would be nice to have some of our fellow GN guys there so I am not the only one! :) Festival is taking place @ Penn Township Municipal Park. If interested, here is the address.

2001 Municipal Court, Harrison City, PA 15636.

Hope to see you guys there!

Also, Mitch! I would like to get a shirt off of you too pal! Need to meet up with you guys. Havent seen you since we met @ Rodney's last October!

Jason, Tell your brother to get his ass back to the gym! :smile:

Chris

Gents,

I know it may be a haul for ya but Penn Township (Harrison City) is having their Fall Festival this weekend. They are having a car show on Saturday starting @ noon. Would be nice to have some of our fellow GN guys there so I am not the only one! :) Festival is taking place @ Penn Township Municipal Park. If interested, here is the address.

2001 Municipal Court, Harrison City, PA 15636.

Hope to see you guys there!

Also, Mitch! I would like to get a shirt off of you too pal! Need to meet up with you guys. Havent seen you since we met @ Rodney's last October!

Jason, Tell your brother to get his ass back to the gym! :smile:

Chris

Adam is up at Slippery Rock again till next year. So you might not see him for a while but he might be home on some weekends.

J&s

Jason,

I see that your guys @ J & S do TIG welding. Need a bung welded on one of my intercooler pipes. Can they do that pretty quick? Good quality work? Sent them both an email this morning.

Chris

Jason,

I see that your guys @ J & S do TIG welding. Need a bung welded on one of my intercooler pipes. Can they do that pretty quick? Good quality work? Sent them both an email this morning.

Chris

yes jay and steve can get you fixed up steve dose the tig welding.

Well as some of you guys know, i tied the knot a few weeks ago. So i wanted to share some entertaining pics from the event. Its funny, because right after the first dance, my buddies and I cleared out of the reception hall and jumped in the vehicles. Everyone asked my wife where the hell I was going on this big day. And she just said.."He didnt say anything to me about leaving, but probably to smoke Mustangs.. dont worry, it'll be over quick." hahahaha

cars8-28-20102.jpg

cars8-28-20105.jpg

cars8-28-20106.jpg

cars8-28-20107.jpg

cars8-28-201011.jpg

Apple Fest in Franklin this weekend for the Meadville guys.

Tha Meadville guys are broke!!! Im out with tranny issues after getting my ass handed to me by my dad's newly rebuilt Max Wedge. Car goes to Janis next week. WS6...he go "BOOM"!!! That leaves KevinW25465 and he went racing. He went 10.89 @127 today and still has a crappy 60' of 1.65. He should be 1.45 or so. That was on 25lbs with a little Billet 6265e and lightly ported iron heads.

:biggrin: