Western Pa April meet

Possible get together???

Hey there friends to the South,
I know that Norwalk is May 22-23. I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a BIG Corvette resto shop up here that host the first big cruise every year. Last year it was a week earlier, but this year it is the 22nd. Weather pending, it has reached 500 cars before. I thought it would be cool as hell to get a nice line of Turbo Buicks and roll in together. If some of you are not going to Norwalk until Sunday, let me know. I have to stay close to home because Senior Prom is Saturday evening and I have to take photos of my daughter before she leaves for the dance. I am going to Norwalk on Sunday.
I just thought it might be nice to meet and to crash a Corvette event.

Thanks
Coach

Rains every weekend. I got family coming into town next weekend. So it will probably sunny and I wont be able to take my car out.

Thanks Jay for looking at the Turbo Beetle. My gf loves it. I don't mind it much either, sixth gear at 110 it still had a lot left.

Rains every weekend. I got family coming into town next weekend. So it will probably sunny and I wont be able to take my car out.

Thanks Jay for looking at the Turbo Beetle. My gf loves it. I don't mind it much either, sixth gear at 110 it still had a lot left.

No problem. Maybe we can tweak that one next!

i'll try to make it out there this saturday. wheels and traction bars arent done yet, but i should be able to start it and get it driveable by saturday. cross my fingers.