Went to the track yesterday

ttypewhite

Ran a 10.20 @ 133mph against a pretty strong head wind. Went 107+mph in the 1/8th. The kicker is that was with a 1.57 sixty foot, and my best sixty foot of 1.43 I hit the rev limiter from 1st to 2nd. Can't win for trying All in all it was a great day. Went up with my Dad and my brother and I couldn't have spent this time with anybody else and been the same. Thanks Dad you truely are the best Father a kid could have, and thanks Shawn for all the coaching. You guys rock Got it home last night and waxed her up and tucked her away.

Congrats on the new best! :cool: That is movin' out pretty well and it sounds like with a better 60' you may have a 9 sec ride on your hands..

Please give us the low down on the combo :)

Thanks guys. I have a 71GTQ,83lbs, FAST, Precsion front mount,109 block with stock rods and crank, J&E pistons, steel caps( no girdle), 218 hyd cam, champion stock ported intake with Precsion upper, T400 with transbrake etc etc. Car weighs 3780 with me in it. How do you take a video from my camcorder, and make a quicktime video with it? I got some great pic of the car launching. I will post that on Monday when I get my camera back.
I was running 28psi, but the mats temps of my intercooler was 140 thats why I did not push it. Next time I am going to use the alky.

Awesome times. To upload the video you have to have a firewire cable. Then just open it with Windows movie maker and save.

Jason

Sounds like the car is running great Mike, and still room for improvement you got to like that!
Dave

The pic sucks, but thats me pausing the video and snapping a pic with my digital camera off the tv.

DSC01750.jpg