Went To The Track Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdsgnx

Told you all I would give you a up date.

the ? has been answered!!!!!!!

9.99@135.5

in the heat of the day at BMP in Bradenton

WOW!!!!!!!!!! I love Alkycontrol and Turbo tweaked chip. :D :D

Attachments

• 999 timeslip 043.jpg
    999 timeslip 043.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 358
The truth is the best the TTA did was a 11.0@119.5 on 21lbs of boost and 24/22* of timing in 100 degree heat and 100% humdity.

made 4 runs 11.7, 11.2, 11.1, 11.0

boost started at 17lbs ended up at 21lbs

track was good best 60ft was 1.61 using the e-brake at 10lb lanuch

drove the car 45 minutes to track w A/C made 4 passes and DROVE home!!!!!!!

KNOW THATS A GREAT DAY AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!

next time out it will be time to turn up the boost, just hoping for a TNT in the evening for a little cooler weather!!!!!!!

thanks JD ;) ;) ;)

:eek: Mannnn your a dick.:eek:

I thought that the timeslip was real and you were the FIRST to make it into the 9s with a tweak chip and Julios methanol setup in a full weight car.

I got all excited and bought called Eric up to let him know about your pass, You dogggg!!!

Was that Don's slip?

BW

:eek: Mannnn your a dick.:eek:

I thought that the timeslip was real and you were the FIRST to make it into the 9s with a tweak chip and Julios methanol setup in a full weight car.

I got all excited and bought called Eric up to let him know about your pass, You dogggg!!!

Was that Don's slip?

BW

Yes it was Don's, but I will have one of my own soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may not be the first and I can't wait till some one does!!!!!!!!!!

for all the none beliver's!!!!!!!!!!!!

9's on pump gas and ALKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if I pissed anyone off, was just having a little fun with Russ and Grumpy!!

thanks JD ;) ;) ;)

Yes it was Don's, but I will have one of my own soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may not be the first and I can't wait till some one does!!!!!!!!!!

for all the none beliver's!!!!!!!!!!!!

9's on pump gas and ALKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if I pissed anyone off, was just having a little fun with Russ and Grumpy!!

thanks JD ;) ;) ;)

I am to old to "trick" :p dunno when we are running again :redface: well before CC in Md in Oct. :eek: then after CC we are goin to reynolds... Russ wants to change the plugs before we go there :wink:

LOL- You really are a dog! :biggrin:

I cant wait to see who is the first, with this colder weather coming in here in the next few months, SOMEONE is going to do it.

Maybe more than one person will run into the 9s on 91/92/93 octane and Julios meth kit this next cool season.

BW

I am to old to "trick" :p dunno when we are running again :redface: well before CC in Md in Oct. :eek: then after CC we are goin to reynolds... Russ wants to change the plugs before we go there :wink:

plugs;) ;) ;) ;)