Went to the track last night..

nordy racer

Now I have to change my sig. Before we get to the ETs I'd like to thank Billy Anderson for all his hard work and for coming out to the track to offer support and expertise. Here's the slip...
First run
60ft....1.51
1/8th...6.71@102.8
1320....10.52@128.6

Second run
60ft...1.57
1/8th...6.79@102.6
1320...10.61@128.5

Third Run
60ft...1.57
1/8th...6.75@103.5
1320...10.54@129.2

Car pulled the wheels on all runs and ran storng for only being on 20psi...
A/R was around 12.0 to 11.8 down the track and i was leaving from the line at 10psi off the trans brake ;) ...

I'm ready to hang out with the big boys in Cali..

congrats dude those are some nice damn numbers, looking forward to meeting you here in Long Beach, when is your arrival date , just holla at me when ur down here..maybe we can meet up for breakfast or something like that, dont worry is not a date so no need to wear short skirts a thong and perfume, keep it simple, tight jeans and cute top would do just fine :biggrin: .

wiked87gn said:
congrats dude those are some nice damn numbers, looking forward to meeting you here in Long Beach, when is your arrival date , just holla at me when ur down here..maybe we can meet up for breakfast or something like that, dont worry is not a date so no need to wear short skirts a thong and perfume, keep it simple, tight jeans and cute top would do just fine :biggrin: .

.....if that's not confirmation then what is?? :eek:

-scott wile

Chevota said:
.....if that's not confirmation then what is?? :eek:

-scott wile

hmmm if your taxi cab didn't break so often i think your humor would improve, i hope you dont think i was serious about my post, but if you are dont get any ideas, i have seen the way you look at me sometimes please keep your distance and no touching my AZZ..

wiked87gn said:
dont worry is not a date so no need to wear short skirts a thong and perfume, keep it simple, tight jeans and cute top would do just fine :biggrin: .

Well, i'll make sure my wife wears that stuff for you..LOL. We are still trying to sell our house here in Maryland, no bites but we are having a OPEN HOUSE this weekend.. We are trying to get out there by Jan 1... Thanks for the comments.. Anderson is adjusting the pre-loading on the control arms to help launch a little better.. We should be back at the track later this weekend or next... We're looking to get 10.10s and get another 10mph with out really pushing her. i'll keep you guys up to date...

WENT TO ATCO TODAY FOR THE BUICK VS MUSTANG EVENT.... i only got three runs in but i got a new best time.. i keep the boost the same at 20psi but i launched harder off the Trans Brake at 14pounds..

1.45 60ft
10.40 ET
129.87 MPH