Went to the shooting range today and loved it.

MY wife, 2 nephews and I, we were all gun virgins and had a blast.
we shot
1- UZI 9mm
2- SW 9mm 1911
3- XDM 45
4- G22 40
5- 44 Mag huge nose. massive kick.
The Range master was super cool and held our hands until we got it.
time for us to move from this POS state called NY

We are going to try and make a trip every 3 months and shoot a lot.

Great to hear!
I'm a Concealed Handgun Instructor & NRA Pistol Instructor
(My "real job" is a high school Criminal Justice Instructor)
& I love when I get to expose people to the sport.
It really is a blast:oops: (groan...)
Soooooo...
When y'all moving to Texas?!

Do_O

Wait until you get a chance to shoot an AR or AK.;) Unload a 30 round mag (oh wait, you can't do that there) on a target.;)

MY wife, 2 nephews and I, we were all gun virgins and had a blast.
we shot
1- UZI 9mm
2- SW 9mm 1911
3- XDM 45
4- G22 40
5- 44 Mag huge nose. massive kick.
The Range master was super cool and held our hands until we got it.
time for us to move from this POS state called NY

We are going to try and make a trip every 3 months and shoot a lot.

It might take you 3 months to find all the ammo needed for all those people to shoot these days plus the cost these days. Glad you had fun !!! I'm moving south to a free state and getting the hell out of here !

The Boss and i are seriously looking at 1-FL and 2-PA and possibly but not likely 3-GA, 4-SC, 5-NC
the big "Issue" that i have is my job, I am self employed and i CAN'T move my business. I would have to close shop and start over and right now the business is doing ok (not going to get rich anytime soon) paying bills, having budgeted fun and owning two Buick powered money pits.

Back to guns.
we are getting a plan together now that we are eggsperts.
2 people per lane, a box of bullets per person per gun
Label targets by person and by gun.
shoot a lot.

We are also interested in long range shooting and are looking for that type of range. The tough part for us is being limited to facilities that rent the guns, as punk ass NewYorkers we can't even touch a gun plus add to that having to drive through NJ.:mad:

Charlie don't mess with me, ill buy the amo you supply the weapons.

We need to get out of our crappy states!!! I at least got some stuff before hand . I have a few things that can no longer be bought here I'm glad I got what I got when I did. I'm sure you saw my thread I'm getting the hell out of here I'm moving to a free state unlike the sh#t hole. Lots of good advice in my moving thread. I also look on craigslist for jobs, rents, and cars forsale to gauge the things in that area.im glad your having fun shooting my range has been closed since June and suppose to closed another month for upgrades. I got a few things that I can't wait to try out :)

As long as you're above the Mason Dixon line you'll be screwed David.:( If you were down here and bought the ammo I'd be more than happy to let you blast away at some targets.

Have you considered selling the business to get the money to re-locate? If you've got regular clients it might work out better for you.;)