Well... the 4th TurboBuick Video Is Done... Check it out!

GNflyby

The Video Guy
The 4th video is finally done, I hope you all enjoy it. Unfortunately it's about 52mb, so for all you guys using 56k I'm very sorry!

I hope to place them all on DVD soon.

Thank you all who participated in this video by donating they're pics and clips.

Thank you, Nelson Febus aka GNflyby. :)

www.bargainnet.org/TurboBuicks4.wmv

Originally posted by wiked87gn
only 1/4 of it is downloading then it shuts down, whats up with that? :(

Hey wiked, sorry to hear that, please try it again.

They just keep getting better!!!

Nelson, great job on this latest vid and I appreciate the time and effort you put into making them!:) :cool:

Re: They just keep getting better!!!

Originally posted by 86brick
Nelson, great job on this latest vid and I appreciate the time and effort you put into making them!:) :cool:

Brick, thank you for your kind words! I plan on going to the Nats with Travis aka NJTurbo, so I should be able to get some fresh clips and pics for the next videos. Thank you all, Nelson. :)

Originally posted by REAPER231
Nelson nice! The VADER stuff is the best , thanks keep it coming .

Well... you know that was for you... right?
Take care, Reaper. Thanks, Nelson. :)

damn it :mad: 30 seconds into the download and it stops it shows on my download but only 30 seconds of it, GRRRRRrrrrr this is pissing me off..I will try again around midnight, seems that the server is getting flooded with people downloading..

Great vid, and my car made it in. :D

Love the Kung Fu Hustle clip at the end too. :p

Ok, for the people that cant download it, give me 20 minutes. I am uploading it to my web site and will mirror host it for him.

I will post the link when the upload it done.

Re: Re: They just keep getting better!!!

Originally posted by GNflyby
Brick, thank you for your kind words! I plan on going to the Nats with Travis aka NJTurbo, so I should be able to get some fresh clips and pics for the next videos. Thank you all, Nelson. :)

Sounds good dude!:cool:

Great video once again. My car also made it. It was really cool to see the GN vs. the Honda in the Bankhead Tunnel in Mobile, AL (where I lived for 5 years). Interestingly, that tunnel is a 2-way tunnel so the GN was on the wrong side:eek: :eek: Luckily nothing was coming!!:cool:

Excellent job once again!

Originally posted by Whut
Ok, for the people that cant download it, give me 20 minutes. I am uploading it to my web site and will mirror host it for him.

I will post the link when the upload it done.

I would appreciate that, especially if it makes it better for some people to download and view it. Thank you, Nelson. :)