Weldon 2035

Jeff Rand

Just got it back from a freshening up at Weldon (some seals replaced and flow checked). Have all their paper work on work performed. -12 in and -10 out.
$470 shipped
Jeff

Just got it back from a freshening up at Weldon (some seals replaced and flow checked). Have all their paper work on work performed. -12 in and -10 out.
$470 shipped
Jeff

ill take the pump,please pm ur contact number,thanks

Damn, what a deal!!! You guys gotta know that a seal kit and other parts cost around $100 bucks (at least that's what I had into my 2025. I'd bet the bill was around $200+ with shipping to have that pump re-built.

I bought mine used and when I put gas in the tank, out on the ground it came (seal leaked), which ruins the motor bearings, so I had to replace them too.

Damn, what a deal!!! You guys gotta know that a seal kit and other parts cost around $100 bucks (at least that's what I had into my 2025. I'd bet the bill was around $200+ with shipping to have that pump re-built.

I bought mine used and when I put gas in the tank, out on the ground it came (seal leaked), which ruins the motor bearings, so I had to replace them too.

That is a very good guess. The guy I bought this pump from guaranteed it and arranged to have it checked out by Weldon. Well long story short the pump needed a rebuild and we got a break on it. But it still cost $140. They also included some extra seals with the pump.
Jeff