Weld RT-S black 15x4 skinnies...NEW

STP

Narrow A$$ Racing
I have a set of two Weld RT-S black 15x4 wheels with center caps that were mounted but never driven on. Here's a link to the wheels....Weld Racing 71MB-504B15A - Weld Racing RTS Forged Aluminum Black Anodized Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com

15x4
1.50 BS

When I ordered I did not realize that the Aerospace hubs/brakes on the front of my car pushed the wheel out about
1/2" more than stock. That caused the tires to rub the inside of the fender if I got on the brakes hard. I put these on a GN with weak stock springs, stock brakes and tubular uppers/lowers and they fit fine with no rubbing and a 27.5" tall skinny. So if you have stock brakes these wheels will work and look good since they won't be tucked so far under the car. I actually liked the way these looked compared to the 2.50BS wheels I had to put on the car....

Price is $350 plus shipping...Again, there is not a thing wrong with these wheels. They are practically brand new.

Attachments

• weldrts.jpg
    weldrts.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 237
I don't figure shipping will be all that much since these are light and in relatively small boxes...