Weld Pro Stars

Grandy87

WELD pro star's off my 87GN. Two 15x8 with pep boy special 265/50/15. Two 15x3.5 with pep boy special 165/15. Rims are in great condition just need mothers. Tires in the front new, rears 75% tread left. Make an offer. Wheels need to be picked up. Located in south jersey. Thanks

What is the backspacing on the rims? Any tire rub? How many miles? Are center caps and lug nuts includes? Any pictures?

Thanks,

Steve.

I am almost positive the back spacing is 3.5 in the rear. I am no sure about the front. I bought them for my GN from jegs last year. I never had any rubbing ever. Yeah they have the lug nuts and center caps. I just put my stock wheels back on this past weekend. I do not know how many miles not many. I alternate every couple months. Plus the car isnt a daily driver so they are in great shape. I could send you a picture of the car with them on. Everyone loved them on my car when i kept them clean. There are no dents or curb damage. I will take an extra close look at them tonight and give you more detail.

i guess anything is possible. I have no idea how much shipping would be or anything like that. I would rather not have to deal with that. But if the price is right we may be able to figure something out. Did you want to see some pics? Where are you located?

I could actually switch the back tires to M/T et streets. They are mounted on my GN wheels right now but they are almost brand new less than five passes they look they have never been used honestly. I believe they 28 tall. Let me know i could also do that if you are looking for a complete set of rims/tires for the track. Let me know soon if possible. Cause if not i will be selling the car with the slicks on the car.

Originally posted by Grandy87
I could actually switch the back tires to M/T et streets. They are mounted on my GN wheels right now but they are almost brand new less than five passes they look they have never been used honestly. I believe they 28 tall. Let me know i could also do that if you are looking for a complete set of rims/tires for the track. Let me know soon if possible. Cause if not i will be selling the car with the slicks on the car.

I'd like the pix, if you could. I'm more interested now that you say you could inlude the ET streets. I'm looking for a set of dedicated track rims and tires.

Thanks,

Steve.

Ok who do i send them to? The pix i have do not have the slicks on them but you can see the welds. I am located 5 minutes from Philly so PA would be a little better for me this way they could be picked up. But if the price is right they could go where ever.

could i also have an email with some pics and a rouch price im in nyc and maybe i could meet ya halfway or something
Thanks

welds

The wheels are still for sale, I would rather someone around the philly area buy them so that they can be picked up. I would rather not deal with trying to ship a set of rims and tires. But if someone is willing to pay the cost it is to ship and figure out the price it is on you, then maybe it can be done. I am going to put the M/T et streets on this weekend. So if anyone wants to make an offer let me know. The slicks were only used one night at the track, nomore than 3 passes on them honestly. A complete package for the track all four tires are practically brand new and the rims are in great shape. The only thing the wheels need is some mothers and they will look like they are chrome!!. If i feel ambitious this weekend i may do, truthfully i probably wont though. The package is 4 weld pro stars (not XP) 2 15x8 w/28x? M/T et streets and 2 15x3.5 w/pep boy "euro special" 165/r15's. I am taking offers. I have the reciept from jegs i paid a little over a thousand for everything brand new. If you have seen the pics you can see they are not far from still looking brand new. And yes they do come with the center caps and lug nuts all you would have to do is bolt them on. MAKE ME AN OFFER. if you dont want to post it here you can email me at matthew.penney@mortgagefamily.com.........but please dont email me unless you are serious. This is my work email and i dont have time for people that want to BS. I mean that in the nicest way possible.......For the peeps that do want to BS send the email to Grandy87@aol.com.............THANKS MATT

Matt,

Give us a ball park number. I'm sure a lot of people want to make an offer, but don't want to insult you.

Thanks,

Steve.