Weld Draglites + Mickey Thompson Skinny's and Slicks

StageIIGN's

rims.png Weld Draglite's - The rears are 15X8 with 3.5 back spacing - fronts are 15X3.5. The rims are in excellent condition! The rear rims have screws in them for drag racing! These were on my show car that has won many first place trophies! Slicks are MT ET Drag 28X10.5X15 - one slick has 2 passes and the other slick is brand new (still has the sticker on it). The slicks have MT tubes in them! The fronts are MT ET Drag 24X4.5X15 with at least 3/4 of the tread left. These fit on two different GN's that I own, with no issues! You will need air bags or course! I have more pics that I can send to your phone or computer. I live north of Detroit, and would prefer NOT to ship these. I am willing to meet someone half way for pickup, within reason. I was asking $1,000! But, I guess that's to much? I paid slightly over $1,600 when I bought these new. I just want to help someone out + get them out of my garage gathering dust! Because I don't really need any money!! New price is $800! If they're not worth that to someone, I'll just put them up in the loft of my garage. View attachment 192009 Thanks - Greg

I would like a little more info about the wheels Can u call me when u get a chance 708-906-8914 Maurice Ellis I live in south suburb of chicago thanks.