Weld Alumastar 15x10 6" BS perfect for 8.5 rear

wmskateteam

I have a set of barely used, no damage, no screws weld aluma star 15 x 10 wheels with 6 inches of backspacing, 4 3/4 bolt pattern. This is the ideal size for a G Body with an 8.5 rear. Going a different direction (bigger brakes) so I can no longer use these. They are out of stock at summit racing and over $900. Looking to get $700 + ride, should be about $25 a wheel I'm guessing.
Photo attached, these are in Tampa, FL if you're interested in local pickup. Radials not included, wheels are already broken down

Attachments

• alumastar 15x10.jpg
    alumastar 15x10.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 101
Yes, there is no way to tuck a 10" wheel without a notch. You don't have to mini tub but you do need to notch the frame.

how are you measuring back space ..from the rim or from the mounted tire
i have those rims with 5" BS (measured from rim edge ) running 325s (28"tall ) ,
frame notched only removed outer rail perTSM rules (would need a mini tub to go further)
and still needed a 3/8 spacer to use them

with 275/60s on the 5" BS rims i can bolt them right on but any more BS they would hit the shock bolt and tire would hit the frame
i dont see 6" working on a gbody without a spacer unless you cut the frame deeper and mini tub or are running a rear axle thats longer than the GM 8.5"

how are you measuring back space ..from the rim or from the mounted tire
i have those rims with 5" BS (measured from rim edge ) running 325s (28"tall ) ,
frame notched only removed outer rail perTSM rules (would need a mini tub to go further)
and still needed a 3/8 spacer to use them

with 275/60s on the 5" BS rims i can bolt them right on but any more BS they would hit the shock bolt and tire would hit the frame
i dont see 6" working on a gbody without a spacer unless you cut the frame deeper and mini tub or are running a rear axle thats longer than the GM 8.5"

I have a factory length 8.5 and these rims fit perfectly (no spacer) with my notch. I did not go paper thin on my rail either, many have run this backspacing. Now I did run a 275 on these, the 325 might need a small spacer because of the sidewall bulge. I have stock shock mounts as well with no interference

I have a factory length 8.5 and these rims fit perfectly (no spacer) with my notch. I did not go paper thin on my rail either, many have run this backspacing. Now I did run a 275 on these, the 325 might need a small spacer because of the sidewall bulge. I have stock shock mounts as well with no interference
So people need to notch their cars to fit these. Just put that into your initially post and you should have a better shot selling them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So people need to notch their cars to fit these. Just put that into your initially post and you should have a better shot selling them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Or you can use a spacer and notch later, just depends on what you want to do....