WAX

Frank87

Anybody owning a black car should try Turtle wax " BLACK BOX" . I used it yesterday to wax my GN garage queen and it looks fantastic. Just do yourself a favor and wear black while waxing your car as you will get some on you. Also it is recommended to wear rubber gloves while waxing your car. Read the directions before applying . Car shines better than new. Also you should have at least a dozen clean micro fiber towels.

Have a box of that around will have to try it. A buddy with a black BMW raves about it.

Awesome product, search new black wax on this forum, I posted back late in 2011 on this and don't know how to put a link in for previous topics. Makes my GN look incredible every time I use it, best thing is the spray detailer works for 2 months after the waxing and only use 2 of the micro fiber towels! Lots of good advice on waxes guys use, but I can't help using the turtle wax black box. Sounds like a commercial, huh! Lol.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yeah I've heard people say that it makes other blacks as dark as mercedes black, which apparently is one of the "blackest" blacks out there.

I just did half of the hood(for comparison sake to a non-waxed surface) and it looks good, but I see no difference from regular Turtle Wax. Am I missing something here? I'm following the directions to a tee, but just don't see anything amazing about this.