Water Engines

All I can say is look into some of the yahoo groups (watercar) and look up smacks booster. It's up to you if you want to go down this path, never pay for these plans, better designs are out there for free.

I know people will slam you for thinking this works. I just wait for them to explain how my '99 suburban can hit 25mpg and mpgs drop when I turn off my cell. It is neat stuff... if you like to tinker around with things.

Yeah, I had no intention of paying for it. This is just the first time I ever really bothered to give it more than 30seconds of my time. Kinda curious to see what's up with it. But not really willing to put it on a buick and risk leaning the ****er out or somethin retarded happening because of my own crappy workmanship. So the Subaru will be the guinea pig. We killed the turbo at 13k miles and they threw a new one on. Engine was knocking a week later....brand new engine! They'll fix anything on this sucker for free. That's about the only good thing I can say about the car. I've taken it offroad and it's less than satisfactory in the sand. AWD donuts are kinda cool though.

There is no way I'd play around with one of these on my GN... it's freaky enough as it is. I just put them on my 3800 and 5.7 disposable engines.

There is no way I'd play around with one of these on my GN... it's freaky enough as it is. I just put them on my 3800 and 5.7 disposable engines.

So what do you use to trick the O2 sensor on yours??

David

Ive been playing with this type of setup as well, seems the less volts and the more amps, the more HHO you get. All that still depends on the electrolizer you use in the water. Salt will work good, but will corrode the plates very quickly. I wouldn't put it on a boosted car though unless you have a decent check valve before the cell. A lot of people install a POT on the MAP signal wire to fool the ECM into seeing less air, hence adding less fuel. Not the best idea IMO, but would be good for the highway at most.