Watch out...

Chevota

New turbo on the toyota truck! I'm hoping it will dip into the 8's. Went 9.30's last year with low boost.

scott wile

Attachments

• trucklaunch[1].jpg
    trucklaunch[1].jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 424
  • mvc-002x.jpg.w300h225[1].jpg
    mvc-002x.jpg.w300h225[1].jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 414
New turbo on the toyota truck! I'm hoping it will dip into the 8's. Went 9.30's last year with low boost.

scott wile

That is a bad a$$ truck.

Is that a flexible DP on the truck? Can you give info on it or some links to it?
I want to put a 3 inch DP on my car but $700-$800.00 for a custom DP is out of the question for me right now.
Thanks for the help
David

it ain't nuthin but a ricer!

lemme know when you head out, as I'd like to watch, ;)
glad its ready!!!!!!

Looks like a stock one to me. I figured that truck went 8's a long time ago:cool:

I was wandering were that truck had been. Havent seen any videos of it lately. Hope that new turbo dose the trick.;)

I had a 85 with a 22R 4 speed i could wip and S10 with a 2.8 v6 but when the 4.3s cam out it was time to let it go. Ive seen them with SB 350s put in them they fit in there better than in an S10 and there alot lighter.

OMG - that's definetly enough for 8's. That is incredible.

Do you have a chute for it? I found that even kick ass strange double piston brakes up front are weary trying to haul down 2400 # after 150ish. I really think that's one of my future upgrades.

But enough about my problems, I want to see some updated videos. I also want to see some of that Deuce running some more numbers. Has it been getting faster?

I've been over on LS1tech quite a bit building up an LS powered tow vehicle.

My conversion project - an old Volvo - LS1TECH