Wastegate vacuum hoses.

Vigor 87GN

I'm trying to iron down the correct sizing for the wastegate vacuum hoses that connect to the Y-adapter and go to turbo compressor and wastegate actuator.

I've heard 5/32 from Wastegate to Y-Adapter and then two 7/32 lines coming from Y-Adapter to turbo compressor side and wastegate actuator. Is this correct? The lines I pulled off and the new lines I purchased look slightly different in size, it may just be due to the fact that the lines I pulled off are the original vacuum lines.

Just looking for some validation.

ALL of the 3 hoses that connect to the Y are 7/32. There is a 90 degree reducing elbow that connects to the stock wastegate solinoid. The nipple on the wastegate solinoid uses 5/32 hose-just a short piece to connect to the 90 degree elbow. The other side of the elbow is 7/32. I just replaced all of my hoses last weekend.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I guess you can use 5/32 from the wastgate solinoid to the Y and eliminate the elbow. The 5/32 hose will be a tight fit on the Y.

As long as it is good and tight it will work fine. You do not want a hose blowing off!