Wanting to replace some parts in my new TTA

TTA-Ohio

Just purchased my 1989 Trans Am 20th Anniversary with around 42,000 miles on it. Problem is it basically sat for 10 years with just 4,500 miles put on it, I'm worried about dry rot. I would like to replace the hoses all around, put new brake lines on from frame to calipers, new plugs / wires, a KN air filter with new air intake and some 42 pound injectors. Can't seem to find hoses and plugs that would be blue to set off the engine compartment. Also had questions about whether I would have to change anything else with the new injectors. I will be keeping all items taken off the vehicle so I can put her back to original. I'm new to working on vehicles and I realize this car was the wrong one to start with but i fell in love with it. I had a1986 GN but this one blows it away in everything except getting in and out of it. If anyone can help me with advise and information on finding the proper parts I would be grateful. Thx

Upper hose can be purchased from Rock Auto or your local parts place. The lower hose is not available from parts stores.
Car Motorsports still has the complete hose set for 99 bucks.
http://carmotorsports.com/proddetail.php?prod=TTACH&cat=24

If you still have the original wires that say 20th anniversary on them, don't get rid of them if you remove them. They are worth big bucks.

x2 on RockAuto. So easy to navigate and if they have the part it is usually the cheapest and fast shipping. Check the vendor from here too, some carry some parts. Ebay is another great place to find parts.
I would also put the same post on the forum turbotransam.com. Lots of great members there with parts and knowledge where to get them. Jan is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to these cars and parts.

Replace the rubber hoses to the boost actuator/Compressor housing/Boost sensor. If those rot or crack can send boost levels soring. They are on the PS behind the turbo with a Y fitting. Zip tie all the ends so they can slip off under boost or while working on the engine later.