Wanting A GN / T-Type Badly, come deal with me on an even trade

TecRsq

Looking for a weekend driver GN / T-type in the southeast, the only thing I have for a car is an even trade on my exceptionally clean 2003 HD Road King.

I am the original owner, the bike has been meticulously maintained and is in exceptional shape. The bike comes with a some very functional additions of which I will list below. The bike has 25,000 miles, has never failed to start, has never failed to get us home and is in excellent condition.

The bike is a 100th anniversary bike and also happens to be a Firefighter Special Edition bike as noted by the unique to that year color and the fact that only 1301 of these specific Road King models were made in 2003 for the personnel.

The bike has a new battery, Cycle Visions Billet/LED Taillight Eliminator, Rinehart True Dual exhaust system, Power Commander III USB, Stage 1 Upgrade, Heritage Bars, Mustang Solo Seat with adjustable backrest, Quick Detachable passenger Backrest and Luggage rack, Cyclesmiths Solo Fender Rack, new Metzeler ME880 tires, new premium brake pads front and rear and 2 separate windshields “stock shield & Bat Wing Fairing both of which have the quick detachable hardware”.

I can be reached by anyone interested at tecrsq@yahoo.com

Per a request I will include some pictures, I know that the possibilities of finding someone to trade even are much harder than just bartering in cash but this is all I have to offer and someone out there will get an exceptionally clean and well kept bike in an even trade.

Thanks for the opportunity to post pics and to learn from the huge knowledge base on this board.

Note: The first picture is with a good camera and the remainder are from a cell phone and simply do not do the bike justice.

2003RoadKing-1.jpg

009.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg