Wanted Turbo Buick

Saladin45

There is a darkside
Willing to take any TB's.
Price range between 2000-3000 dollars.
I'm interested in having a car that could use some work, something that I could spend some Sunday's working on to get it where I want it. Even a restoration project is not too bad as long as the car runs and doesn't have any rot.

Am not interested in really buying anything too far from the northeast region of the United States. But will stretch for something if it's not too far out. (Nothing mid west or western, too far in shipping costs)

I'm interested and have the cash ready. Lemme know.

What Is Your Zip I Talked To My Shipper And He Said 450 To 550 To Penn Hes Going Out There The Third Week In Jan Thanks

Nobody has a TB between 2-3K they want to sell?

C'mon, I got the $! Lemme see some cars!

I think most cars would get parted before being sold for 2-3,000 If you can spend 5,000 I know of a WE4 that you could drive home for that PM me if you want details.

$2-3k with no rot and want to be able to drive it home :rolleyes: you believe in the tooth fairy to ?? :p sorry couldn't resist :cool:

Well, I've got more money to put toward it. It's just that if it's going to be far away, I don't want to put all my money up on the car, and then have little money leftover to put toward shipping.

If you've got something within driving distance of PA on the eastern side, let me know.

And actually, I've found some damn good ones. Just they're too far away to ship. (One place quoted me 1000 in shipping. Crazy...)

I understand that its just that 2 to 3 k turbo buicks are nil,Ive bought alot of stuff on the east coast and your better off to find a southern car or one from the west,if by some fluke I find one on that range Ill let ou know but the 5k range is probably what your going to be in,looks like some of our brethen has already came through for you there.and yes shipping is crazy expensive.

Yeah, shipping is what is killing me. It's so expensive just to ship short distances even.

Well, are there any hotair T's in the 3k range?

In wished there were,I paid 4 k for mine and it was a plie of crap that didnt run and had cancer,these things do nothing but go up in value,if I hear of any I point you in that direction

They Are Out there, but you are looking in the wrong place here.........

They are out there but you'll have to beat the back roads and search local listings. I pick up my 87 50k mile astro roof T this summer for $3k even, it was a one owner grandmaw's car, a NICE rust free ride. It took me 5 years to get the car bought once I spotted it. The old lady just would not sale. She ending up passing and here husband said get it out of here. Yea I had to spend some money to paint, replace weather stripping, a spring cleaning and more on a few things the car didn't need. My advise is to shop your local listings and pick them up the day they come out and if you spot one parked KEEP GOING BACK & don't tell no one about it.

87 t-type

Sorry to inform you of this, but if your looking to find a 87t-type for 2 to 3,000 dollars in good condition it'll never happen. These cars are going to sky rocket in price, no one can afford 60's muscle cars any more and everyone is looking turbo buicks. I have one with many mods done to it, i almost sold it and i am glad i didn't. I expect these cars will be the next version of the 60's muscle cars. I wish you luck, even parts cars are going to jump in price soon.