Wanted - Original TTA Intercooler and MAF pipe hoses with markings

Jan Larsson

Looking for some original intercooler hoses (3 in total) and the one on the MAF pipe (to the turbo inlet bell).

If used and slightly damaged is fine BUT like to be able to read the white printed part numbers and text printed on them.

And I'm looking for the hoses with the 20TA-xxxxx part numbers on them, not all new TTA cars had them for some reason but ended up with the same hoses as the Buick GN (and the printing on them obviusly).

See picture (not my hoses just borrowed from the internet at some point in time) of what I'm after and the part number style on them.

Reason for looking for these is simply that I'm looking to get stamps made to reproduce the printing on them.

Any help would be much appreciated.
TTA OEM Cooler Hoses.jpg

Jan, I'm pretty sure I still have my original hoses in a box with all my other stock parts. I'll see if i can find them tonight when I get home from work.

Jan, I found them...had them all along with the black hose clamps. Looks like only 2 of them (same ones in your pic) had makings unfortunately the small IC coupler was pretty much rubbed off and not very legible. The bigger intake coupler is a little better then the one pictured.

Hey Jan, just saw this... sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm holding on to all my stock stuff for now.