Wanted M&A valve covers with center bolt holes

STGMAN

Any body have a set of M&A valve covers with the two center bolt holes? Have cash in hand.

bob

Any body have a set of M&A valve covers with the two center bolt holes? Have cash in hand.

bob

Are you looking for just the valve covers?...The reason why I'm asking is that I have a complete set of M&A heads and port-matched intake manifold setup for sale...The heads come with one season-old Crane gold rockers and beautilully powdercoated valve covers with polished fins and "Buick" name and chromed hold down bolts and Moroso breathers (see picture below)...Although I'd prefer to sell as a whole package, I wouldn't mind selling the heads separately from the intake manifold.
Let me know if interested here or by e-mailing me at toofastforyou@sympatico.ca

thank you,

Claude. :)

m&a valve covers

Thanks for the reply but I just need the valve covers, already have heads, intake and rockers.

bob

I have a set of stage2 valve covers with the two center holes-not sure if they will fit-might?

valve covers

Thanks much for the offer, but I have stage 2 covers on the engine and they are just a little too big and leak around the bottom and onto the headers. Still looking.
bob