want to trade my stage II 67 Buick for a T-type or GN

BaldMenace

I am looking to trade my 67 Buick special with 47000 original miles and a complete 455 Stage II drivetrain for a nice 86-87 T-type or GN. the engine has Dyno time only and made over 1000 hp with a D1SC blower. comes with a S.P.400, headers, exhaust, driveshaft, 8.5 rear with detroit truetrac and 3.42 gears. absolutely everything needed to install drivetrain in car and haul ass.. tired of spending money and want something else.

I am in Portland Oregon area and can provide details and many pictures

Attachments

• sunny day buick.jpg
    sunny day buick.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 269
  • stage 2 buick.jpg
    stage 2 buick.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 258
Welcome to the board. Whether trading or not a price needs to be posted or post goes bye bye.;) Now that that's out of the way, if you think getting a turbo Buick will keep you from spending money then you're sadly mistaken. Cars are money pits and these are some of the most expensive ones out there.:(

fair enough, The car is worth between 8-10 grand, the engine cost well over 15K to have built and dynoed. that isnt even including the new rear, tranny, disc brakes headers, exhaust suspension and other parts. so i'm looking for a trade value of between 14-16K

NOTE, the car still sits bone stock and runs and drives as new. the engine and other parts have not been installed, you would be getting the car and a truckload of stuff.

fair enough, The car is worth between 8-10 grand, the engine cost well over 15K to have built and dynoed. that isnt even including the new rear, tranny, disc brakes headers, exhaust suspension and other parts. so i'm looking for a trade value of between 14-16K

NOTE, the car still sits bone stock and runs and drives as new. the engine and other parts have not been installed, you would be getting the car and a truckload of stuff.
hey how are you I might be interested I have a 87 with a new motor and turbo and much more I might be interested give me a call @ 207 577 2881 and lets exchange some pics

hey how are you I might be interested I have a 87 with a new motor and turbo and much more I might be interested give me a call @ 207 577 2881 and lets exchange some pics

sounds interesting but i'm on the west coast and you're on the northeast side of the country. I have no means to transport my car and parts across the country.