Want to raise car

I questioned the spacers as I have brand new Bilsteins and was not looking at the air route at the moment.

The spacers that go on the bottom of the coil springs work fine, I just think you have to order like a 2" spacer to get 1" of lift. It's usually listed in the description but I didn't realize till after I installed them.

The spacers that go on the bottom of the coil springs work fine, I just think you have to order like a 2" spacer to get 1" of lift. It's usually listed in the description but I didn't realize till after I installed them.
What stops them from rattling?

Are you adding them to the front rear or both ? To me its easy seeing as how i had my springs in and out about a total of 6 times trying to get the perfect ride height lol. You basically have to remove the springs place the spacers at the bottom of the springs and reinstall them, fronts were kinda a pain in the ass rears are super easy. On the fronts you will most likely need another person to make it easier and i wound up taping the spacer to the bottom of the spring so it wouldn't loose its orientation and would sit it the pocket properly, the spacer will add more height to the spring so you need to use a coil compressor which i didn't have or a couple of strategically placed pry bars. On the rears i think i just sat the spacers in place first and then put the spring in top end first and pried the bottom up on to the spacer pretty simple on the rears

Are you adding them to the front rear or both ? To me its easy seeing as how i had my springs in and out about a total of 6 times trying to get the perfect ride height lol. You basically have to remove the springs place the spacers at the bottom of the springs and reinstall them, fronts were kinda a pain in the ass rears are super easy. On the fronts you will most likely need another person to make it easier and i wound up taping the spacer to the bottom of the spring so it wouldn't loose its orientation and would sit it the pocket properly, the spacer will add more height to the spring so you need to use a coil compressor which i didn't have or a couple of strategically placed pry bars. On the rears i think i just sat the spacers in place first and then put the spring in top end first and pried the bottom up on to the spacer pretty simple on the rears
Just the rear. Thanks

Also I just looked over the spacers on summits web site and i was wrong about what i told you before, on the fonts you would order a 1/2'' spacer for 1'' of lift and the rear is a 1'' spacer for 1'' of lift. If you read the reviews people say the lift was spot on but for me it was not i had to reorder a 1'' spacer for the front to get 1'' of lift so results may vary i guess. If your just doing the rears its about a half hour or so job, jack the car up and put stands under the frame rails, remove the lower shock bolts, pop the shock out, remove the spring, install the spacer, reinstall the spring, reinstall the shock. I like to do 1 side at a time.

Also I just looked over the spacers on summits web site and i was wrong about what i told you before, on the fonts you would order a 1/2'' spacer for 1'' of lift and the rear is a 1'' spacer for 1'' of lift. If you read the reviews people say the lift was spot on but for me it was not i had to reorder a 1'' spacer for the front to get 1'' of lift so results may vary i guess. If your just doing the rears its about a half hour or so job, jack the car up and put stands under the frame rails, remove the lower shock bolts, pop the shock out, remove the spring, install the spacer, reinstall the spring, reinstall the shock. I like to do 1 side at a time.
Thanks for the info.