Want To Know What A "Whooty" Is?

Yeah, we know... Can't live with us and can't shoot us....but you girls sure do love us.....:biggrin:

Maybe I can use this as learning experience on the male mind. WHY is this so fascinating for you? My first thought was "classy, your parents must be proud". Not that I have ANYTHING against a girl and her skills (as I myself happen to teach cardio pole dancing) but to flash it all over the web like that...well, it honestly brings up a few words to mind...won't mention them here though. Truly, I would love to know what the big deal is about it though..I mean, her crack was hanging out the entire video. I suppose women are just way different. My gag reflex kicks in when I see a guy's butt crack hanging out...lol :eek:

No major study of the male mind needed. Men are animals. Pure and simple. We are very physical creatures. This video "talks" to us on a baser level. We are about 4 main things. Food, sex, violence/power, and sleep. Not having enough of either makes us unbalanced. By violence, I mean competition of one sort or the other whether it is hunting, sports, racing, wealth, telling the biggest lie or any other way to assert our alpha selves by getting the better of the next guy.
This video appeals to two of these needs. Sex, of course, plus it also appeals to the power aspect because men know that the only reason a woman does this is to attract a man. It plays to our egos as the "dominant gender" and this pleases us. It's a throw back to older, harsher times. Times when men hit the woman over the head and drug her off. Modern men know though that women really have the power now and the smart ones realize this woman is a manipulator. Her purpose for learning this "skill" is to seperate men from their money. But that doesn't mean that we can't appreciate the show.:wink:

I was about to get bummed from thinkin too hard readin the last reply.
Then I remembered there's always a guy who speaks up for the group when the cops show up!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe !!!!!:D

No major study of the male mind needed. Men are animals. Pure and simple. We are very physical creatures. This video "talks" to us on a baser level. We are about 4 main things. Food, sex, violence/power, and sleep. Not having enough of either makes us unbalanced. By violence, I mean competition of one sort or the other whether it is hunting, sports, racing, wealth, telling the biggest lie or any other way to assert our alpha selves by getting the better of the next guy.
This video appeals to two of these needs. Sex, of course, plus it also appeals to the power aspect because men know that the only reason a woman does this is to attract a man. It plays to our egos as the "dominant gender" and this pleases us. It's a throw back to older, harsher times. Times when men hit the woman over the head and drug her off. Modern men know though that women really have the power now and the smart ones realize this woman is a manipulator. Her purpose for learning this "skill" is to seperate men from their money. But that doesn't mean that we can't appreciate the show.:wink:

So UM...if I post a video of me shaking my butt can I have your money? lol...kidding... :biggrin:

ROTFLMAO - But So True :biggrin: :biggrin:.

I don't know about all that. The words "I gotta thank her mama for a butt like that" comes to mind. Most guys like a nice round a$$ and she's got it.

mrs. fastnasty... this cardio pole dancing class is this like the carmen electra video??? I think this is something my woman could definitely get into cause she would think it would be fun. I think it would be fun too;) She probably just wants a dance pole so she can say she has one instead of doing stuff i would like:rolleyes: Damn u girls are mean, lol!

mrs. fastnasty... this cardio pole dancing class is this like the carmen electra video??? I think this is something my woman could definitely get into cause she would think it would be fun. I think it would be fun too;) She probably just wants a dance pole so she can say she has one instead of doing stuff i would like:rolleyes: Damn u girls are mean, lol!

Nothing at all like the Carmen video. In my studio I actually have real stripper poles. Classes start with the basic moves around the pole and then we get into some basic spins and aerial hangs. The more advanced students work a lot with climbing the pole and doing difficult inverts. We also have a workshop that incorporates chair and lap routines in with the pole routines. It really is something the ladies around here enjoy...I'm sure their hubby's do to! But really the whole point is empowering women to feel confident in their own skin...the bonus you get when she gets home is merely that...a bonus! lol :) If your lady is interested you can PM me and I can give you some suggestions on in home videos that are fabulous. I can also let you know where to get a good pole. You'll want a commercial grade pole, not one of those cheapys.

Attachments

• webmontage.jpg
    webmontage.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 262
Nothing at all like the Carmen video. In my studio I actually have real stripper poles. Classes start with the basic moves around the pole and then we get into some basic spins and aerial hangs. The more advanced students work a lot with climbing the pole and doing difficult inverts. We also have a workshop that incorporates chair and lap routines in with the pole routines. It really is something the ladies around here enjoy...I'm sure their hubby's do to! But really the whole point is empowering women to feel confident in their own skin...the bonus you get when she gets home is merely that...a bonus! lol :) If your lady is interested you can PM me and I can give you some suggestions on in home videos that are fabulous. I can also let you know where to get a good pole. You'll want a commercial grade pole, not one of those cheapys.

Geeeeeee, I must be really weak because just looking at this PIC even gets me going. Gr8 to visualize and imaginize (is that a word) anyway :biggrin: :biggrin:.