want a performance chip upgrade stock injectors

Lt4-turbo

I would like a Chip or two for my completely stock 86 GN. would like a pitt bull, armstrong, thrasher ,93 oct chip. Dont really want to spend much because I want to keep my car stock. Just want some more pep out of my stock setup. Let me know if you have something.

If you get an older chip, it may be sufficient, but some of the technology would be old as well and could affect drivability, idle quality, and ability to make power without getting knock. I would suggest saving your money and buying a chip from Eric Marshall at Turbotweak, or a Bob Bailey chip. New technology would greatly benefit the car, even bone stocker. A properly burnt chip for your car is a great, great investment.

I have had four grand nationals in the past and have had lots of different chips that I have liked.
I really don't want to spend big money and I would probably keep the stock chip in most of the time. I would love to have one of the chips you mention if it is a good price. Thanks!

The Bailey performance commander chip for stock injectors and a stock MAF Rocks....... I have this chip in my stock 87 T and the car runs aswesome. The throttle response is killer. This chip is a must have for the basic stock upgraded TR that uses the stock maf. The neat thing about this chip is it also has adjustablitiy like the extender and extreme series chips.

I've got a stock TT chip for sale if interested? It's for an all stock setup, with a 160 degree thermostat fan turn on. Let me know not sure how the pm works on this new site set up. Set up for stock injectors, stock turbo, 93 octane, stock everything else.

If you're still looking, I have a red armstrong 93oct chip with #42 injectors, make me an offer if you're interested.

Thanks but I am just looking for a chip.I don't want to change injectors. I want to keep my car stock just a CHip and maybe a 160 thermostat.