Walmart Show: Halifax, MA

ZNix

Young-Gun
Anyone going to the show at the Walmart in Halifax? Last friday was opening day and they had over 600 cars! Sadly I was not able to make it. But hopefully I can this week!

Gee, I though we were doing good here at the Nashua Target with 200.:frown:

600 show cars? or 600 customer cars in lot? :p

Where the heck is halifax? the only one I know is nova scotia

Mass. Thats where it is. I don't even know where they fit them all but it was doen!

Ah thanks, I only get down the cape rarely... seems to be when my dad in law needs work done at his place. I was thinking I could duck into see the show on my way down or home.

I have been to the BOURNE show on a Tuesdays, use to be good a few years back. I know saturday nights in DENNIS there was a Patriot square mall show. That was a good one too. :wink:

I would be the LONE wolf New Hampshire plate in the lot.

I went, and saw a GN. It was leaving sadly so I did not get a good look! I also saw a GN with nothing open, no show. It had the license plate "HERGN" Are these cars anyone on the board?

Dawm! 600 cars. Must be one hellava big Ghettomart. Have to check that one out when I get my car runnen.

I went to the show on Friday. Saw a nice T-Type. IIRC it was a blue color. Was really clean, and very nice looking. Was it anyone here? And also HERGN showed up again, and I actually got to see her. But she was leaving and I could not say hello :(. Next time!