Visiting Atlanta June 12,13,14. Whats going on?

It will be a baseball type hat.. I'm 6'2" 190 and ugly , ..Steve is 5' 10" and black hair, and looks like he's from NY.....which he is.. :D Alan

back in Miami

Sorry for leaving everyone hanging. I was staying at the Renaissance Hotel right next to the airport (Hartsfield Atlanta International) and their was just no way for me to get all the way to the 3 dollar across town. The convention managed my time the entire 3 day. I had to stick by the tour bus schedule or else I would have had to pay for a cab. My last seminar on Friday was till 5:00 and it was in the Georgia Dome. I had an awesome time. A cab ride to the 3-dollar cafe would have been $45 and I'm not rich yet. My question is, why didn't we decide to go to the 3 dollar right at Buckheads? Oh well, I had a great time though. I at the Hooters in Downtown and had a few drinks at the Martini lounge around the corner from it. Atlanta is beautiful. I took the elevator to the 72 floor of the Weston. AWESOME VIEW! I'll be back up 2 years, then every 2 years after.

Alan, thanks for the help. We'll see each other in November at Reynolds.
:cool:

We found a guy who looked looked like you bought him supper, drinks and paid for his cab ride back to the Ga. Dome.....Oh well wonder where he is now .. :D
Sorry you got on a tight schedule, one of us would've brought you back to your Hotel.... We had about 6 club members show up. See you at Reynolds :)

Alan