Visit to TN

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
We had planned a trip to Dollywood for a family getaway, however the wife :mad: seemed to overlook the fact that it was the rod run. Oh well, I got to meet TurboDave and Scot W. It was nice to met you guys and it looks like this is where I will go next year. Maybe some of the local TN guys can show us some hospitality when next year arrives ;) .

Attachments

• DSC02430 (Small).JPG
    DSC02430 (Small).JPG
    75 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC02431 (Small).JPG
    DSC02431 (Small).JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 61
sydwyndr said:
We had planned a trip to Dollywood for a family getaway, however the wife :mad: seemed to overlook the fact that it was the rod run. Oh well, I got to meet TurboDave and Scot W. It was nice to met you guys and it looks like this is where I will go next year. Maybe some of the local TN guys can show us some hospitality when next year arrives ;) .

If you haven't heard about, or been to, Garret's Car Museum, it's a must.

2006 GRAND rod run ???

Hello guy's, It was nice meeting you sydwyndr and anything we can do for you in this neck of the hill's just give me a call. it would be great to round up as many TR people as possible and then plan to park them all in one spot. let me work on the spot and on sat 17th at around 5:00 we went to a freind of mine named BILL HOWELL from (www.pro-tour.com ) and he had a big spread of food and a keg of beer. it was a great time and mentioned having this "every" GRAND rod run so i'm shure all us TR owners would be welcome. anyone that is interested in attending in 2006 let me know by AUG.2006. The GRAND rod-run is alway's the second week in september. scot w.

I'm in... Just send me an e-mail in 12 months to remind me. :cool: Can you make hotel arrangements for us on the strip??

rod run

Hey guys i was at the rod run this wekend and did see a few gns, but no ttypes tho. wished i would had known you would had been their been nice to tald to you all. i'm in on the next run if i'm off next time.

sydwyndr said:
I'm in... Just send me an e-mail in 12 months to remind me. :cool: Can you make hotel arrangements for us on the strip??
You'll have to make them now for next year. When everyone leaves they reserve there room again for the following year but you'll get alot of cancelations in between then. I'll post a list of hotel's for you to contact. scot w.