Virgin White 84 T-Type

bodycount

LS What?
84 T-Type survivor car. All factory with GNX style wheels. Power moon roof, windows, door locks and ice cold a/c. Clean car fax. Car has not even gone over 100K yet. No fluid leaks or issues with this car. Super clean daily driver that will go anywhere. I have the factory owners and maintenance manuals to go with this car. Grey cloth interior. Car needs nothing. 661-674-6688 or nastyturboregal@yahoo.com $7,000.00 firm.

Picture876.jpg

anymore pics and by chance does it have an 86/87 drive train in it ???:smile:

Its just a intercooled poser with the split air dam:D All stock 84 drive train. Shoot me an pm and I will try to get more pics.

I'm not in the market right now, but I wanted to say that white T Type looks beautiful with the blackout package :cool:

Thanks for the compliment gmpower!:biggrin: The car is really clean, almost too nice to modify. Only mod is an a/c conversion to 134 and trans cooler.

YEs very nice,,but all hot airs need to be converted over and I dont mean R134;) ;)

whats up can you send me pics....NOKA72@AOL.COM....VINNY....ANY OTHER INFO TOO...THANKS

Doorslammer give me a call 661.674.6688 and we can arrange a meet. I tried to pm you but your not set up to receive them.

No paint or rust issues. Bumper fillers were done by the previous owner, but professionally painted to match the body. No dings or scratches. I will get some engine pics, its all stock however with no "bling".