virgin hot air long block for sale

TURBOELKY

std. bore, std. crank, std. pistons, stock heads w/all stock components, front cover, oil pan, flexplate and balancer.

$500 bucks. obo. crank had std. std. markings on it, I believe it was fresh. Does not oil properly, needs work. Good for rebuildable core.

818 808 2634.

Thanks for posting in the SouthWestern Section, Jeremy, & good luck with the sale. How's life been treating you?

Thanks for posting in the SouthWestern Section, Jeremy, & good luck with the sale. How's life been treating you?

every thing is great Gary, just pondering on what to do with the elky. There are alot of options here, not sure which route to take. Other than the car having problems, i'm good. Thanks for asking!:cool:

get that z06 already!

NOT good Gary. AT least you'll still have your good looks!
My company is on the top 10 list to NOT survive through 2009. If they go under, some other company will just buy us. Not worried. We'll see. Good luck Gary, save those pennies for now.

yup, something I can experiment with.:) you know somebody with a new or used roller cam set up too?:D

I got two pitbull puppys may i add that one of them is missing a limb and i'll throw in a rusty beach crusier.oh no chain on bike;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'LL powder coat the beach cruiser, put on a gold plated chain, and sew on a shopping cart wheel for the dog to roll on. I'll take it!

thats only if the beach cruiser is a schwinn... not a huffy!:eek:

NOT good Gary. AT least you'll still have your good looks!
My company is on the top 10 list to NOT survive through 2009. If they go under, some other company will just buy us. Not worried. We'll see. Good luck Gary, save those pennies for now.

no way.. my company is on that same list LOL.. stocks are right at 3 bucks now, down from 20 or so little over 3 months ago...

good luck everyone. times are hard...

no way.. my company is on that same list LOL.. stocks are right at 3 bucks now, down from 20 or so little over 3 months ago...

good luck everyone. times are hard...

I think stocks for my company are like -3 bucks lol:D

good thing i'm not into stocks, i'd might shoot my self too!:eek:

times are hard, somebody buy this long block for 350..:D

i'm loosing 150 on the deal, plus alot of time/labor:eek: