Video of Motor

I think that my giggle and the giggle at the end of the video happened at the exact same time!! Just simply amazing....:eek:

Good job buddy!
I can not wait until you can let it all hang out!

Good job buddy!
I can not wait until you can let it all hang out!
I know i cant wait until we put the new a/r housing on and add little more fuel and see what happens.............i really think its gonna put me right there.i had a 1.15 and im going to a 1.45.

I know i cant wait until we put the new a/r housing on and add little more fuel and see what happens.............i really think its gonna put me right there.i had a 1.15 and im going to a 1.45.

Please take it easy on the timing once you turn the boost up.
Are you going to run the alky too?

Please take it easy on the timing once you turn the boost up.
Are you going to run the alky too?
Ya, you know john i tried calling the guys at nelson racing engines cause i thought those guys seemed to of dyno a few twin bbc combos and see what type of timing they are running closed.......... maybe the guys from razor can pipe in and let me know if they think with it not being intercooled. if his system would be a benefit to run it or not and where at before the compressor housing or after it in the charge tube.........thanks guys

Ya, you know john i tried calling the guys at nelson racing engines cause i thought those guys seemed to of dyno a few twin bbc combos and see what type of timing they are running closed.......... maybe the guys from razor can pipe in and let me know if they think with it not being intercooled. if his system would be a benefit to run it or not and where at before the compressor housing or after it in the charge tube.........thanks guys

I'm curious on the Alky also. I ran it with V6 and wanted to run it with the current set-up.

Thats some big numbers, congrats.

I noticed the rpms jumped up to 5300 and plateaud then all of a sudden the boost came in hard. Was that the dyno loading up the motor is that the housing issue you are talking about?

Nice machine no matter what.

Thats some big numbers, congrats.

I noticed the rpms jumped up to 5300 and plateaud then all of a sudden the boost came in hard. Was that the dyno loading up the motor is that the housing issue you are talking about?

Nice machine no matter what.
Ya that was steve with the brake loading the dyno................

NICE!! But Ken i really think you should just pull one of the engines out of one of the jets and put it in there if you really want power!!! :eek: Looks good! Mines up and running!! :biggrin: Scot w.