Video of 5.9 passes

Dusty Bradford

Here's the 3 passes from last weekend. Thanks to my buddy Hubcap for figuring out the youtube thing:D

YouTube - 5 SEC GN

This car was built to be a quick driver. He had no plans to run TSM at the time but as time went on we kept leaning on it and it kept going faster until here we are. Chris Hogeland has done 99% of the work himself and it has been a pain at times. Headgaskets, fuel supply issues. He'd get something fixed and we'd turn it up more and find another weak spot.

Stock 109 w/ Weber stroker kit....3.55 stroke
GN1 heads ported by Chris....as you can tell they kick ass
224 roller
RJC girdle and head clamps
Stock ported intake with Champion rails
Aeromotive Eliminator fuel system
PTC 9.5 TSM converter
Stock rear with 28 spline moser's
HR Parts anti roll bar and control arms
Precision 70 GTQ at 27# of boost....I swear
RJC front mount
Classic Fast from Hartline's tuned by me.

wolfmann442=Hubcap:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

No problem man.I have been watching this car for a long time,and it is bad ass.I just wish i didn't have to work this coming weekend,and go to reynolds...Work can be a real inconvenience... :mad: :mad: :p

Wow, that thing jumps right off the line.
That is a nice running car, congratulations!

Thanks for sharing the video as well as the combination Dusty!:) Sounds like Chris has a fairly simple but well thought out combo that just gets the job done.:cool:

It get's better guys

1.32 5.90 117.25 :eek:

Tried leaving a little harder but spun and ran 5.95. No video today since I was running my car as well.

See ya'll in Reynolds;)

It get's better guys

1.32 5.90 117.25 :eek:

Tried leaving a little harder but spun and ran 5.95. No video today since I was running my car as well.

See ya'll in Reynolds;)

He should step up to TSO with the numbers that thing is throwing down.

Imagine that thing at 3200# and a 76 turbo. :eek:

Congrats.

I want to know the spec on that converter, th400 i assume?

Stock rear with 28 spline moser's

:eek: That thing is flying. How much can the 28 spline Mosers take? Is there a spool in there? Ive got them in one of my cars and was going to change them this year. Maybe i wont.

:eek: That thing is flying. How much can the 28 spline Mosers take? Is there a spool in there? Ive got them in one of my cars and was going to change them this year. Maybe i wont.

Stock gears and GM posi with new clutches. Before the anti roll bar we weren't concerned with the axles since the 60's were mid 1.4's....now that the car is working we will be looking at a spool and axles.

Lookin' good !!!!! I talked with Tommy this evening. Looks like we can fix him up with what his is needing ;) Chris give me a holler some time. I plan on turning the wick up on my junk and shooting for high 3.90's -4.0hs if it holds. That is if the PG issues are fixed :mad: :mad: :mad: