Veterans Are The Best!

faster

Don't know if this was ever posted before.

Definition of a Veteran:

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check, made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

That is honor, and there are far too many people in this country who choose to no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown

God Bless you all!

Mikey

Thanks for posting that, its always nice to see and hear support.

Figure I will post some pics for you guys, I'm a USMC CH-53D pilot. I've been flying these 1969 model Sikorsky's for 4 years now.

L-R Top: Me, Capt Matt Ring, Sgt Scot Staples, Sgt Gibson, Capt Mike Smith, GySgt Mike Sparkman.
Bottom: 1stLt John Boring, Sgt Mitch Harquail, Cpl Aaron Wright.
MEL-Rback1stLtFrankCaptRingLCplStap.jpg

Some of the best Crew Chiefs and Mechanics I could have ever hoped to serve with in that picture.

Both Photos were taken at FOB Al Qaim, Iraq circa 2006.

-2landingatAlQaim2.jpg

We All Thank You.

U. S. ARMY

Grandfather 1935-1939 (RIP)

Father 1959-1964 (RIP)

Myself 1987-1991

Figure I will post some pics for you guys, I'm a USMC CH-53D pilot. I've been flying these 1969 model Sikorsky's for 4 years now.

Right on,I was F/A-18 Airframes.,VMFA-323.El Toro,USS Constellation,Miramar.

Right on,I was F/A-18 Airframes.,VMFA-323.El Toro,USS Constellation,Miramar.

Nice, I am currently the Flightline Div Officer....Love the job. When were you in? You don't happen to know a Matt Ring? He was an F-18 Airframer out of Iwakuni I believe. He is now one of our pilots. He was with Hornets probably around the mid-late 90's.

I appreciate the post faster.
USAF F-16 Crew Chief '90-'93

I copy/printed it out and gave a copy to my other two Vet co-workers in the office. It made their morning.

Patrick

Thank you, God bless and keep those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice, they will truly be missed.

U.S.Army
19-delta- cavalry scout-1998-2001
fort knox, kentucky
Better to die ten thousand deaths, Than wound my honor

some of the worst times of my life with the best friends/brothers a man could ask for, I would'nt change those times for anything.WOOOO!!

Nice, I am currently the Flightline Div Officer....Love the job. When were you in? You don't happen to know a Matt Ring? He was an F-18 Airframer out of Iwakuni I believe. He is now one of our pilots. He was with Hornets probably around the mid-late 90's.

Doesn't ring a bell.Find out what squadron he was in,if he was in 225 he knows plenty of guys I know...Mckenzie,Curly,Gunny Bones...

I was in '92-'96...

Thanks for the thread.

Mike Barnard
USARMY 85-88
3rd ID
Rock of the Marne!