Very Very Nice Turbo Limited, AstroRoof, Blackout, Security, Posi, Everything new.

jdpolzin

Well guys, although I do have an interested party that has been following this car since I first started to restore it, it's time to get a little more interest. I bought the car as a southern rust free and straight car the day my boy was born with the thoughts of restoring it for him and putting it away becuase of it's rarity so he can enjoy it when he is older. Well, after I started on it, the reality set in that storing a newly restored car for that many years doesnt make much sense. So the car needs to go to a good home, even though the old lady doesnt think so! The car was a very nice car when I bought it and would have been just fine to drive and cruise around but I'm a perfectionist, seriously ask my friends! The car is pretty darn rare from what I can find out with the options. I can give a complete list if someone is seriously interested but just a basic idea: Concert Sound, Black Out Trim, Astro Roof, Factory Security, posi rear etc. I took the car completely apart for paint. Glass was removed, doors, trunk lid, hood, bumpers, everything. The door jams, under the hood, under the trunk, trunk jams, everything was repainted with the exception of the firewall. My painter is also a perfectionist. Every singe detail was put into this car. We used Lesonal paint Cameo white Base/clear. Lesonal is a high quality German paint. This stuff is not cheap. He painted 4 layer base, 4 layers clear. The paint is unbelievable. Anyways, all the seals were replaced with GM seals, even the Astroroof, trunk seals. The body side moldings and factory pinstripe were installed. All of the black trim was re-sprayed prior to installation. inside the doors were coated as well to prevent any possiblity of rust in the future. Interior is redone as well with the headliner from GBodyParts. the Astroroof board, visors, speaker deck were also recovered. Visor decal was replaced as well. New floor mats. The only thing not original is the drivers seat. The original had a hole in it like someone had a screwdriver in their pocket so I found a very nice power seat that matched to replace the original. The car did not come with the factory power seat though! The engine bay is also highly detailed. I literally took everything apart aside from the long block and detailed every single little part. The headers, downpipe, crossover pipe, and heat sheild were all ceramic coated sterling silver, and they look amazing! I custom made stainless steel header studs to match the originals but these wont rust! the engine bay looks as new, if not better. All the decals including the door stickers, trunk stickers, etc were all remade to match original. The tire are brand new BFG Radial TA's that have not been on the road for more than 2 miles. And yes, the wheels do have grey valve stem caps for you purists!! The car has a Hooker Exhaust system so that is not original. The trunk is also highly detailed and looks new. This is a must see Turbo Limited and I garauntee absolutely no disapoinments. Everything works including the Factory alarm, cruise, vanity mirror, etc. I have a little more than $23K into this project and an unbelievable amount of work. If you are looking for a seriously collectable, serious show car, this is the real deal right here. I am asking $18.5K for the car and I am extremely firm on the price. Like i said, this is not your average Turbo Car. This thing has a ton of work and is unbelievably beautiful. Of you have any questions, feel free to call me at 563-940-2347 or email me at j_dpolzin@hotmail.com Thanks guys!! -------Jeremy

Here is a link to a few pics, the later pages are the most recent pictures of the car:
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569505011dFCYTI

By the way, the paint job alone was a hair over $8k!

Here are a few pics as well:

Attachments

• phpFZN4FaPM.jpg
    phpFZN4FaPM.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 3,977
  • resized3.jpg
    resized3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3,951
  • resized4.jpg
    resized4.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3,930
more:

Attachments

• resized5.jpg
    resized5.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 3,947
  • resized6.jpg
    resized6.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3,900
  • resized7.jpg
    resized7.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 3,882
  • resized8.jpg
    resized8.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 3,861
87 T

Jeremy,
Nice looking car! Can you post or send me some pictures of the interior? Curious as to the door panels and dash plate being the limited variety.
Thanks,
Rick
rabjab12@comcast.net

This is the best turbo T I have seen yet to date, Jeremy is so picky, he has gone over every single detail on this car over and over until he was satisfied and trust me, he is a type of person that’s not easily pleased. For a while I thought he had lost his mind but when I saw the end result man was I floored. Pictures don’t do justice for this car or what Jeremy has accomplished; you must see it in person.

I am pretty sure this car will win many shows for years to come due to its looks, details and more importantly the originality. Whoever buys this car the only thing they have to do is turn the key and drive it to the shows and bring back home the trophy. Nothing needs to be done on this car. I think the paint job with all the good material and detail work alone may cost over 10K here in the Chicago area.

Good luck with the sale Jeremy and to whoever buys this car. You will not be disappointed.

Prasad:cool:

Thanks Prasad!

RabJab, yes the interior is original and is the Limited interior. I responded to your email. If you would like pictures of specific areas, let me know and I will gladly snap any photos needed.

Jeremy,

The car looks really good and will certainly be a nice one for someone! She's a sharp one! If I could hide another one from my wife, we'd be talking. I simply don't have room for anything else without getting rid of one of the ones I have now. If someone relieves me of one of my other cars or boat, I'll be out to see it if it's still available. Good luck on the sale. :biggrin:

Thanks brother! I dont know if it could possibly compare to some of your cars. I know what you are hiding out there!!!!!!!:biggrin: But thanks for the compliments! I really worked very hard on this car. If I had more money, it would have been put away for my son.

That's the EXACT car I was looking for a couple years ago when I settled on my Limited with the chrome package. I didn't think there were any white, WO2 Limiteds with an open roof and low miles out there....anywhere! I had to compromise and get my current white T. DAMN!!

Yeah I havent ever seen another one either but I'm sure there has to be one lurking around somewhere!!! Pretty darn rare vehicle!

I have a feeling it wont be for sale much longer. I have had a ton of interest in it. I pretty much work like this, if you want the car and are serious about it, please call me. If you say that you are very interested and would like to see it in person, I will not sell it out from under you but I must ask for at least a $100 down payment. That just seems to make things much easier for both parties. I'm a fare guy and I just want the car to go to someone that knows what it is and appreciates the work I put into this.

Also, I have had about 10 people ask me about paper work for this car. I do have the original window sticker, all build sheets I came across while working on it, and about a 3" stack of paperwork and reciepts from when the car was new. I figured I would grab build sheets as I went so people could laminate them if they wanted and file them away with the window sticker.

Thanks for your interest guys!

Beautiful car man:cool: I love the engine compartment. Mine wasn't even that clean and I spend an entire day just cleaning that up in itself. First time I've seen pics of it. I can't imagine how much time you have in it, well maybe I can:rolleyes:

Jeremy,

The car looks really good and will certainly be a nice one for someone! She's a sharp one! If I could hide another one from my wife, we'd be talking. I simply don't have room for anything else without getting rid of one of the ones I have now. If someone relieves me of one of my other cars or boat, I'll be out to see it if it's still available. Good luck on the sale. :biggrin:

Send me a couple to help you sell them,,, I am sure you know what market I will be advertising in:p

GREAT CAR JEREMY:D

Thanks brother! I dont know if it could possibly compare to some of your cars. I know what you are hiding out there!!!!!!!:biggrin: But thanks for the compliments! I really worked very hard on this car. If I had more money, it would have been put away for my son.

I would love to see you be able to keep it! Believe me, I know how much time and effort goes into making a good car really nice to the point that it stands out like yours does. It's a shame to go through all that and then get rid of something. But, unfortunately we all have to do what we have to do at times. Hope you get every penny you are asking, because you deserve it and we all need to do what we can to keep the values of our cars up regardless of the economy.:biggrin:

Send me a couple to help you sell them,,, I am sure you know what market I will be advertising in:p

GREAT CAR JEREMY:D

Ty,

Interesting idea! I have been told that there are some less than credible sellers in "Land of Oz" and less than honestly described cars sold out there from time to time.:eek: I guess that between the two of us, we probably could create a very happy client base and flourishing business, doing business the way that we do and selling ones the quality of what we two anal-retentive guys would buy. I have seen what you buy and know the quality is very similar to what my requirements are too. I will have to think carefully about that because I wouldn't want to put anyone out of business.;) But then again, we both have families to feed.:biggrin:

Ty,

Interesting idea! I have been told that there are some less than credible sellers in your area and less than honestly described cars sold out there from time to time.:eek: I guess that between the two of us, we probably could create a very happy client base and flourishing business, doing business the way that we do and selling ones the quality of what we two anal-retentive guys would buy. I have seen what you buy and know the quality is very similar to what my requirements are too. I will have to think carefully about that because I wouldn't want to put anyone out of business.;) But then again, we both have families to feed.:biggrin:

I just spit coffee on my screen:biggrin: 100% correct statement......I dont take pictures of my hands reflection in the paint though:p