Vendor Info on TR Custom Parts

TR Custom Parts

I've bought a bunch of parts over the years from TR Custom Parts......Mark is a stand up guy and offers top notch parts. You can't go wrong buying anything from Mark.

He ships quickly and have never had any hassles in my dealings.....gets a big thumbs up!

He is also a turbobuick.com approved vendor.

You should have no reservations in dealing with TR Custom Parts......I would highly recommend them. :)

dave

I've bought a bunch of parts over the years from TR Custom Parts......Mark is a stand up guy and offers top notch parts. You can't go wrong buying anything from Mark.

He ships quickly and have never had any hassles in my dealings.....gets a big thumbs up!

You should have no reservations in dealing with TR Custom Parts......I would highly recommend them. :)

dave

X2 ......:cool:

................. and the fan kit. thanks

If their fan is still from China, it is a POS. :mad:

The one I removed from a customer's GN did not move as much air as a stock fan.

There are MUCH better options available for GN fans than that China junk.

Hmm, Thats a surprise. I have the dual fan kit and works very well for me. Matter of fact, I modified it to fit in front of the radiator to gain clearance for the big turbo and piping. Seems to control temperature very well with a huge intercooler in front of it.

Allan G.

dave

x3;)

Pretty cheap shot there Nick, nothing like a little vendor to vendor bashing. Sold plenty of these without any complaints that I have heard of and yes the standard fans are made in China. We also offer a set with dual Spal fans as well. Some people don't like springing for the higher cost of them.

And to the original poster, we have been a supporting vendor of the site for over 10 years, don't think you will find a lot of complaints about us out there. Obviously you can't make everyone happy all the time but we take care of our customers if there are any issues.

Great vendor you will be happy! Thanks for supporing the vendors that support the board and the community!

Pretty cheap shot there Nick, nothing like a little vendor to vendor bashing. Sold plenty of these without any complaints that I have heard of and yes the standard fans are made in China......

Sorry that you took this personally Mark as it was NOT directed at you, but the product.

As far as "vendor bashing", I do not engage in that, but I do tell it like it is. Customers deserve to know negative feedback as well as the good stuff.

The fan caused the customer and myself LOTS of grief and $$$ to resolve his problem, and it was not the first one with this product.

Maybe it will be ok in New England, but not so much in the warmer climates.

I know you have many good products, and have sent many customers your way.

As far as "vendor bashing", I do not engage in that, but I do tell it like it is. Customers deserve to know negative feedback as well as the good stuff.

The fan caused the customer and myself LOTS of grief and $$$ to resolve his problem, and it was not the first one with this product.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am interested here,I am wondering how it was hard to tackle a cooling issue,did the car run a temp. gauge?

?

Maybe it will be ok in New England, but not so much in the warmer climates.

I know you have many good products, and have sent many customers your way.

So lets get this straight, It didn't work in your small corner of the earth so its a POS ? We still have HOT days in New England, although not like Arizona, but Arizona is not typical representation for most areas anyway.

But to say a stock fan is better, I don't agree.

Allan G.

I was buying from TR customs for the last couple of years and is very happy with their products .

i never ever had any problems with anything that i have bought off of mark and i know of a case where a person needed a gasket last spring and he personally delievered it so they could get their car toghther asap,