Vegas se bad seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech6

I would not ever have any dealings with this seller. I purchased a car from him on 10-17-2008 with a deposit of $1500.00. That was a friday night and I sent the full payment on 10-23-2008 to his bank. I have yet to get a title or bill of sale from this seller. We also had issues since he had listed items that was on this car that was not. (1) GNX dash with VDO gauges (2) Aluminum sheet metal deep oil pan (3) Deep aluminum trans pan (4) Poston's console raiser. Also the FAST would not read as he had cut all wires from the wideband going to the FAST. I asked if car had any issues and he said the only problem was a small split in the dash pad and he had a new one he would throw in. After I posted this on another ad he has on TB he agreed to send me $2000.00 for the parts that was not on the car and for the installation of them. I am ok with this but was not what I really wanted. Now 11-15-2008 and I still am looking for a title and bill of sale. I will be more than happy to post all PM's from this seller but I will have to do some serious editing on some of them. He seems to feel I should be happy with what I have since he did not make any money on the deal. I just wanted what was advertised to be on the car and the necessary paperwork. I hope this in no way puts a bad light on our Turbo Buick guys as I have meet lots of great folks here. I purchased my Turbo T new in December 1986 and have 2 GN's and still have my T. I bought a T from a seller in Canada with not issures at all. (Thanks T Type White) a great seller. Hi Tech6

HiTech6, Im sorry to hear about your bad encounter. HiTech6 is a stand up guy, ive met and hung out with him a couple of times. I know hes not here to really bash anyone, just looking out for other turbo regal enthusist. I wouldnt think twice about believing him.

James i talked to Jack the other day and he told me about your T as well....luck just hasnt been on your side for the past couple of months.

Hope things get better for you, Taylor

was it that "no expense spared" car he had on e-bay for a long time with the centerlines that look like silver dollars? I know he had another one for sale too.

Hate to see anybody get a bad deal. I don't want to pick sides, I just hope it is all made right.

How do you advertise a car with a GNX dash and it not be there? Thats kind of one of those things you really cant claim ignorance on.

How do you advertise a car with a GNX dash and it not be there? Thats kind of one of those things you really cant claim ignorance on.
I agree! It's just been a couple days now and I was just curious if there has been any progress..

Scot W.

VegasSE Bad Seller

I feel the same way. If it was in the ad I should have it. The seller did refund me $2000.00 after I posted on TB about the problem I was having with him. My real problem is he will not send me a title or bill of sale on this car and he was paid in full on 10-23-08. I have asked him over and over to send this to me so I can register the car and use it. No title no tag. I am still owed a tranny pan that was listed in the ad and a dash pad that he told me he would send me. I had to resort to our forum to even get him to respond to me and I am sorry about that. This is just sad a Buick Guy would do this. Thanks for your support and I will be happy to answer any questions about this as he really has a way of telling half truths and spinning this. HiTech6

I feel the same way. If it was in the ad I should have it. The seller did refund me $2000.00 after I posted on TB about the problem I was having with him. My real problem is he will not send me a title or bill of sale on this car and he was paid in full on 10-23-08. I have asked him over and over to send this to me so I can register the car and use it. No title no tag. I am still owed a tranny pan that was listed in the ad and a dash pad that he told me he would send me. I had to resort to our forum to even get him to respond to me and I am sorry about that. This is just sad a Buick Guy would do this. Thanks for your support and I will be happy to answer any questions about this as he really has a way of telling half truths and spinning this. HiTech6
Well if I was you I would post all his replys to you and if they have language in them post in the title (NWS - Language). I think everyone should see the full actual posts from him.

Also, If he refuses to send you a title or bill of sale "It's time to step things up!" By posting all his replys / By having a Car Fax done to see if there are any issues with the car that you don't know about / And last but not least you might want to contact authoritys about this issue.

That's what I would do! Hope things get resolved so you can enjoy the car you bought..

Scot W.

why didn't you get a title or bill of sale??? :rolleyes: what did he tell you ?? hell he has YOUR $$$!! unreal

title

That is my question too. Why has he not sent this after almost a month. I did get a faxed copy of the title before I sent his money just to make sure car was in his name and was not a salvaged title. According to him he is "getting it all together". How long to put a letter in the mail. Title should have been in the car when I got it. HiTech6

money transfer

I gave seller a $1500.00 deposit on 10-17-08 by credit card. I followed that up with full payment on 10-23-08 by way of a bank to bank transfer. Thanks for your interest. HiTech6

I gave seller a $1500.00 deposit on 10-17-08 by credit card. I followed that up with full payment on 10-23-08 by way of a bank to bank transfer. Thanks for your interest. HiTech6

That's good news, I would go ahead and get all the paperwork I had in order. Good Luck!

Send the local police on the guy, call his ass out and get your fn title, jesus, fly out there and beat the title out of the guy. I know i wouldnt be here asking for questions, id take action and get the problem resolved.

BW

In the "old" days, it was common to do a bank-to-bank draft when purchasing an out of state vehicle.

The way this works is your bank sends a draft of the agreed upon sale price to the sellers bank. His bank release your draft funds to him when he supplies all necessary title/paper work at which time his bank sends this to you.

Sorry you had this problem with him and hope you get what is due to you. I do know Nevada has a very efficient fraud unit and deals seriously with perps like this. To start, contact Las Vegas police dept.

Too bad you were the one to expose him on our board, but maybe he will crawl back into his hole and take his bag of tricks elsewhere.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.