Vega Dyno #'s

10secvega

I dynoed the Vega yesterday morning.It made 312 hp and 380 lbs torque.With about 18lbs of boost.That was on a Mustang dyno.Couldn't put anymore boost to it,AFR gets lean from 3800 to 4500.

That seems like some healthy numbers to me. :smile: I would like to see those numbers with 27psi. boost :eek:

What kind of gas and timing were you running? Also what chip?

Assuming your fuel system if up to snuff and you are using the stock ECM..... I would contact Eric at TurboTweak.com and tell him your specific buildup... and he will burn you a custom chip for $75. That also includes any revisions you want.

Meaning you can use a scan tool and record your passes (ie DirectScan), send him the files, and he will make the a/f ratio dead on.

gnx7 said:
What kind of gas and timing were you running? Also what chip?

Assuming your fuel system if up to snuff and you are using the stock ECM..... I would contact Eric at TurboTweak.com and tell him your specific buildup... and he will burn you a custom chip for $75. That also includes any revisions you want.

Meaning you can use a scan tool and record your passes (ie DirectScan), send him the files, and he will make the a/f ratio dead on.
I have a Turbo tweak chip.I posted it up on his message board and he told me to run with it for now.
His exact words"Under 4600 yor still in spool up mode,so on a dynoit will show lean until you get over 4600"My AF ratio looked good over 4600 and i got no knock.
In running 94 octane gas and a Razors alky kit.
I'm going to take it to the track sunday and relearn how to drive the car before i turn up the wick.