VDO 2 1/16 gauge bulbs

86 GN DDR

Does anyone have the part number for the VDO bulbs for a 2 1/16 gauge. These gauges are the same one that Kirbans sell. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

All I know is the brightness on my oil and water gauges are great while the brightness on my boost gauge sucks ballz. All were bought from Kirban. I'd like to replace the boost gauge bulb with something brighter or LED.

Carry on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

All I know is the brightness on my oil and water gauges are great while the brightness on my boost gauge sucks ballz. All were bought from Kirban. I'd like to replace the boost gauge bulb with something brighter or LED.

Carry on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Agreed same here. So these are your usual 194 bulbs?

Thank you

Replacement Bulb For VDO Gauges are #194 and #1895 , while replacing the bulb I would look at a LED version for Brightness.

86 GN DDR ,I don't know if you had any luck finding a brighter bulb , I also had the same problem years ago , I did replace my #194 and #1895
bulbs with LED. I don't know why { KTbregal } call my post dumb ,but each of his own !! . Heres the Link that I purchase my LED bulbs from.
www.superbrightled.com .You can find them on ebay but they are the cheaper version.

Same issue here with the boost gauge. Believe it takes a different bulb than the others.

Doing some research, VDO now offers upgraded LED bulbs for their VDO Cockpit Series Boost Gauge that Kirban sells. They call them a Wedge Type E and based on a picture I saw of them on Amazon, they look like the mini Wedge 194 bulbs.

VDO offers:
Blue LED # 600-880
Green LED # 600-879
Red LED # 600-878
Amber LED # 600-881
HID White LED # 600-886

I'm sure most of you will opt for an LED #194 bulb from one of the websites mentioned above already. I just wanted to post this information from VDO in case you were curious.

I think I'll order the HID White LED bulb and the next time my A-Pillar Gauge Pod falls off this Spring/Summer; that will be the ideal time to replace the Boost Gauge bulb. ;)

Does anyone know where to get an extra set of the bulb sockets and the part number. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk