Variable rate springs or not?

2QWIK4U

Thinking about changing my rear springs and wanted to see what you guys thought. Use the variable rate springs or not?

Thinking about changing my rear springs and wanted to see what you guys thought. Use the variable rate springs or not?

I've been running Kirbans variable rate rear springs for years. No idea what the spring rate is, but it's definitely stiffer than stock. Really like it on the street.

I can let you know in a week if you don't get your answer sooner. Putting moog variable rates in and bilstein shocks this weekend.

I have a pair sitting in the garage with about 5,000 miles on them. Liked them a lot but changed up the whole suspension and they have sat on the shelf ever since. I would sell them for $25 plus shipping if you want to try them out.

I upgraded to variable rate springs in the rear years ago. Definitely firmer than stock. The more they compress, the harder they get to compress. In theory, it gives a smoother feel with smaller bumps but sharper jolts won't bottom out as easily.