Van Nuys, CA

Gm Car Show

I'm going.. how bout the rest of u ****

Wait a minute, I think it has to do with its extremely remote location. I can't believe a more O. C. localised area couldn't be found. It is a 160 mile drive from my house, and I heard 'someone' from Long Beach even comment on it being too far but that person did show up.

I will try to make it.

Steve Hurst

Re: Gm Car Show

Originally posted by hurstbuick
I'm going.. how bout the rest of u ****

Wait a minute, I think it has to do with its extremely remote location. I can't believe a more O. C. localised area couldn't be found. It is a 160 mile drive from my house, and I heard 'someone' from Long Beach even comment on it being too far but that person did show up.
I will try to make it.
Steve Hurst
----------------------------------------------------------
Steve:
It would really be good to see you out and about at some of the other shows. Would probably help spread the word regarding the BGNRA and it's goals.
And FWIW, I am from Long Beach, I did not make that statement, and the person who did make that statement did not show. You need to do a little more research regarding your facts and figures on that statement.
And that GM show was definitely not as good last year as it was in the year previously, but I also will try and make it. If memory serves me correctly, only 3 turbo Buicks showed up last year, maybe 1 more towards the end of the show. Hope to see you there, Jeff. U2, Steve.

HaHa, see that's why Im reluctant to post anything event wise anymore on here. Someone always pitching a bitch. With the L.A. crowd, there is something to be said about being the only GN to show !:D

im gona try to keep my calender clear for that day. sounds like a pretty cool show!

Ill see you guys there. Steve, whens the next BGNRA meet. I wanted to go to Bates but I had some problem with the TR, still having problems with it, hopefully it will be done soon. Looking forward to the next events.
Jeff

2 weeks away to this day, who all is going, or shouldn't I have used the word all in this sentence.
I am really looking forward to this show and will definitely be there.
Should be a good show.
Only $ 15 to preregister.
$20 at the show.
Next local show where turbo Buicks are allowed is the "Cruise for a Cure" held at the Costa Mesa Fairgrounds, and it is a way off. (24 Sept, 2005)

Leno and the TR guys!

Good Show today, we have 5 TRs show up, which is a good turn out with the L.A. crowd! Wells, GNGUY, Dennis (not sure if he's a member of this board) was there with his 87 GN, as well as a fellow named Steve, whom I didn't get to meet, with his 618 mile GN, Jay Leno, and me. Hope'd the GN Club would show, (too far to drive, huh Steve ;) ). Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Westminster show in October. Pictures are up on my site.