vacuum line on fpr

CanGN

just put on a new accufab fpr and the fitting on the end of the vac line fits very loosely on the regulator, zip tied it but it still seems not as tight as it should be and not as tight as it was on the old billet style regulator that i took off, do these vac line fittings stretch after time and is that all i need is a new one or is this common with the accufab regulators?? thanks

Yes...the rubber couplers stretch over time plus the fitting on top of the Accufab is smaller than other FPR's...go to your local auto parts and find a new rubber 90 degree angle coupler...they're sold under the name Vacu-Tite...I use #47411 on my Accufab's...it fits snug on the FPR fitting but can still pop off under boost....so zip-tie it.

BOOM !!

fp will drop to base and you go lean and its not pretty

use zip ties on hose ends , same goes for every other line under hood that sees boost , if you run alky based on a map sensor and that line comes loose you will loose alky and similar results will follow ,with alky this is more important due to the higher boost most will run at .i have found most new rubber hoses are good to about 23psi and then begin leaking above that , around 30 they just pop off, use zip ties they are cheap