Vacuum Line Eliminator kit

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Something like what is pictured below that gets the leaky lines sealed tight and out of the way.
Spacer/fittings/ss lines/turbo 6 logo on top of TB.

I bought this from Julio a while back and sold it when I sold my last car.

miscintake.jpg

That is nice. The only thing is, as a kit not everyone will be willing to take the intake off and drill holes.
I would like to see a bolt on kit available to the GN owners without any real alterations to the manifold. It would have to include a map sensor fitting along with a new gasket and instructions.

That is nice. The only thing is, as a kit not everyone will be willing to take the intake off and drill holes.
I would like to see a bolt on kit available to the GN owners without any real alterations to the manifold. It would have to include a map sensor fitting along with a new gasket and instructions.
Sent you a PM...

I recently went with a spacer and we put them in there, I guess a spacer could be made with the fittings already there?

it could be done on a much thinner spacer than the champion spacers, almost as thin as power plates

for those who have abandoned the egr and dont need it for smog a block with a few ports could also be bolted to the EGR port and that could even support power brake ,

there i just posted it anyone who build one off the egr port please forward the royalty check