V6 Power for the street ;)

mrsyclone

Here is the film from the testing with the new turbo! The boost was only on the spring approx 17 psi. When I was driving on the highway the filmingcar was holding about 65-70 mph. The truck is increadible fast. I don´t know if you see it in the film, but the rear end lost tracktion round 120 mph.(Streettiers) I got scared and let it off. I just wanted to test the car, not smash it. It´s a little bit too much to have it on the street. You can imagine how much power it makes on raceboost.Runs on E85

/Robert

Holy crap! That is one quick little truck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!!! Robert you are going to have to slap some meatier tires to keep that beast on the road

Wow ! That is impressive.
Too bad it doesn't have all wheel drive for traction. Wait a minute it does.:eek:
How about some specs,Dyno #'s, 1/4 times, engine specs, etc.
Is it stock block ?,I was going to buy one when they were a few yrs old, but i kept running into them with broken blocks ,so i never did.Was that just a case of them being a new thing and people not knowing how to treat and modify turbo vehicles or do they actually have a weak block problem?
If so what is the cure ?different block,add a girdle,etc. Yours is obviously making big power ,how long has it been together ?
I would still like to have one, but can't keep my foot out of anything fast i own and would find the weak link pretty quick i'm sure.

Ps, More video please. :)

Last edited:
Thats freakin ridiculous . . . In VERY cool kinda way :cool: . NICE!!

Absolutely Insane!!!!!!! I'm a big fan of your beast !! Great build my buddy just bought one loves it .

When I watched it the first time I thought to myself, yeah anything looks fast flying past you at 100+ and you're cruising at 70mph.Then...I watched it again and realized you were sitting next to the car doing 70 and took off!
As always, your videos never disappoint us!!!
Awesome Street Truck!